IGNORED

New mayor site update

Starcat

Hi folks!

I know I haven't posted much on the forums lately, but I have been very busy with study and life in the last months.

Just wanted to let you know that my sites have undergone a mayor site update.

In fact I have created a few new page designs.

First of all there still is Starcat's Place of Silence. It's an athmospheric site dedicated to my writings mainly (which are mostly still on German). To mention one improvement: You can now select the language at the top right corner of the site, though.

Second is an entirely new site: Lars Hannig Portfolio. It's my personal portfolio, dedicated to all my creative work. One focus is gamedesign and graphics. In the future I will probably also offer downloads of executables. Have fun exploring the site.

Third is an entirely new Starcat Development site: Starcat Developments. I'm sure you will be pleased to hear that all my Jaguar games are still available to order and everything has even been reduced in price. :)

Last but not least, there still is the Eerievale website. Eerievale Website. I have been thinking about a new site design for some time, but still don't have a new one. The old one is still up and running in its old glory. One thing you might not have noticed, in the novel section there is a work in progress picture of the novel so far. In case you are interested to see progress in one form or another. The game itself is still progressing, even though study takes most of my time these days. But I'm still enthusiastic about it and working hard on it.

Regards, Lars.

Cool!, thanks for the links, also when your Errievale novel is ready for it's initial gleaming upon by curious eyes, please see if you can get an English translation of it done so Britains, and Americans can also enjoy your writings of EerieVale. I eventually would like it as a companion to the Jaguar program by the same name that you have been working on for the past several years.

Cheers :)

Hi!

The novel is not finished yet, it's just the work in progress version, for those who want to see some sign of life of the project. :)

A translation will be done depending on how much interest there is. But of course I hope there is enough interest.

MegaData: The pictures in the portfolio are now clickable and are displayed in fullsize.

Enjoy.

Regards, Lars.

• 1 month later...

Hi folks!

It took a while but I finally found some time for another site update. Now the videos are displayed when you click on the thumbnails in the portfolio section. You can also see larger versions of all graphics when clicking on the thumbnails.

That's not everything yet, though. I added the first of many downloads to follow to the new download section.

It's JagWorm WIP for our beloved Jaguar. You need a BJL or some other dev kit to run it.

Run and start address is: $4000

Lars Hannig's Portfolio Site

Enjoy!

Btw, be sure to come back to the site regularly to check out new downloads as they come along.

Regards, Lars.