IGNORED

Does H.E.R.O. have an ending?

vgpresskits

I've just started playing this again via emulation and I always start sucking right around level 10 or so. Just out of curiousity, does this game have a finite number of levels or does it keep going until you reach a certain amount of points, like in other Activision games?

I've just started playing this again via emulation and I always start sucking right around level 10 or so. Just out of curiousity, does this game have a finite number of levels or does it keep going until you reach a certain amount of points, like in other Activision games?

there are about 20 levels and then they start repeating

I have problems controlling 2600 and the CV "HERO" under the cavern boulders and tunnels that have water and lava underneath,the distance in between is too small,and the movement seems too jerky,no matter what i do,hero touches the water or lava,and gets killed,i cant get past level 8,because of this,how do you guys do it?

I have problems controlling 2600 and the CV "HERO" under the cavern boulders and tunnels that have water and lava underneath,the distance in between is too small,and the movement seems too jerky,no matter what i do,hero touches the water or lava,and gets killed,i cant get past level 8,because of this,how do you guys do it?

Hold diagonally up on the stick momentarily when your reach the point onscreen where you normally would lose altitude. This should give you just enough of a boost to level off and clear the lava.