IGNORED

What games suck more than E.T.?

I guess I have a nostalgic outlook at Infiltrator - I played it often as a kid and I loved it but I admit that my imagination filled in the gaps of where the game had it's faults. This game would have been better with some different mazes and multiplayer.

I loved Infiltrator on the C64. Johnny "Jimbobaby" was ultracool. :cool:

I´m sure we´re not talking about the same game btw.

It doesn't sound like it.

http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html...wareLabelID=247

This is the 2600 game.

I know I've mentioned this before:

Panic! for SegaCD

That title is devoid of gameplay. Your character must, by trial and error mind you, push the right button onscreen to advance to the next, umm, level. Push the wrong one and a "hilarious" death animation occurs. There is no logic involved at all. No thinking whatsoever. All you have to do is remember which button NOT to press when you get another chance. It's as much of a game as randomly pressing buttons on your DVD remote. Oops! You pressed "Stop"! The DVD stopped playing! Whoopsee, that was the "Scan" button! Marvel at the way the movie fast forwards!

I bought this game, regretted it, and sold it as soon as I could. I feel like I'm losing the same moments of my life writing about it as when I "played" it but if I could just keep one person from not getting this game I will feel like my efforts were not in vain. I suffered. You don't have to!

I must disagree- panic was great, especially while drunk- the whole game, I remember thinking "god, what shitty sound effects, they sound like some guy making noise into the microphone", and then you enter that one room where the guy is making all the sound effects into a microphone- I thought that was so funny.

What about games from any other 2600 contemporaries, such as the Odessey 2, Intellivision or Colecovision? I have to admit that I'm not terrbily familiar with games on these systems (or others like the Channel F, RCA Studio II and a few other early 80's systems.)

Well, none of those systems listed had the sheer number of games as the 2600 (and certainly not as unregulated) I've played quiet a few for all of them, but none of them for those other systems come a s close to unplayable as some of the ones on the 2600, though admittedly, I haven't played all the games. Probably about 40-50 for each (exept O2, which I never liked enough to bother collecting for)

This isn't the worst game I've ever played, but Mario's Time Machine for the SNES is probably the worst Mario title ever created. All those people who think Hotel Mario was horrid, they do not know true pain. The main flaw of this game is that they make you do homework to get further in the game. That's right, HOMEWORK. And the actual levels aren't any good, either. You just walk around and talk to people. That's it. No koopas to bash, no coins to collect, no pipes to enter, no nothing. In fact the only part of the game that's actually fun is the surfing part that you go through before you play the actual level. This is an insult to Mario, video games and even educational games everywhere. Even the boring filler educational games by MECC on the apple ][ were tolerable compared to this elephant f*ck. More hate of this game can be found on Wizwar100(of youtube)'s

Hmm...I actually liked Brutal, Paws of Fury myself. Kinda easy if I remember, but eh...my Sega CD's been packed away for years so I may have lost my desire to play it after all these years. :P

This isn't the worst game I've ever played, but Mario's Time Machine for the SNES is probably the worst Mario title ever created. All those people who think Hotel Mario was horrid, they do not know true pain. The main flaw of this game is that they make you do homework to get further in the game. That's right, HOMEWORK. And the actual levels aren't any good, either. You just walk around and talk to people. That's it. No koopas to bash, no coins to collect, no pipes to enter, no nothing. In fact the only part of the game that's actually fun is the surfing part that you go through before you play the actual level. This is an insult to Mario, video games and even educational games everywhere. Even the boring filler educational games by MECC on the apple ][ were tolerable compared to this elephant f*ck. More hate of this game can be found on Wizwar100(of youtube)'s

That sounds a lot like Mario is Missing, a shitty version of Where in the ...... Is carmon Sandiago. Yeah, it's a learning game, and you gotta go through it, by going to lame ass "levels" and answering stupid trevia questions. Would have been more fun if it say...had a few THOUSAND questions rather than I think, literally 2 dozen or so. But play throught he game a time or 3 and you'll know all the possible questions and probably all the answeres too.

One of the few games I got rid of on the SNES, horrid piece of crap.

Hmm...I actually liked Brutal, Paws of Fury myself. Kinda easy if I remember, but eh...my Sega CD's been packed away for years so I may have lost my desire to play it after all these years. :P

it's easy up to a point. you can push the opponent into the corner and light kick them to death, but eventually that's what the computer does to you. it takes the game like 3 seconds to realize you're blocking and only 1 second to light kick, so yeah, it gets a little impossible.

I've been saying it a lot lately, but I've definitely come to the conclusion that the Make My Music Video games are the worst things masquerading as games of all time.

The whole goal of these games is to watch FMV. It's not even watching FMV with prompts for control input like Dragons Lair style games. The "games" are literally just watching music videos and public domain clips.

Then there's the subject matter: INXS, Marky Mark, and Kris Kross. While the first one was arguably a semi-popular band once upon a time and had faded into obscurity, the other two were completely manufactured acts whose 15 minutes of fame was over when these games debuted. Kris Kross's only claim to fame was that they wore their clothes backwards. The whole concept was devoid of any potential in the first place.

To top it off, this was on the SegaCD. Live action FMV looked absolutely HIDEOUS on the SegaCD. While the system could handle sparsely animated cartoon style images decently enough, live action FMV always looked like pixel soup. So, the "game" was to watch pixelated and discolored FMV of shitty music groups.

Seriously, if I were given a choice between going in for oral surgery, and playing one of these MMMV games, I would choose the oral surgery. You might think I'm waxing hyperbolic. I've been known to exaggerate for dramatic effect, but that's the honest truth. These games were so bad (there were THREE of these evil things) that if your choice is staring at a wall for 24 hours or playing this game for 1 hour, choose the wall. If the choice is an edutanment game and a MMMV game, choose the edutainment title. If the choice is between playing an Action Max or playing a MMMV game, then choose the Action Max.

I won't go so far that if the choice is to jump off a building to your death or play Kris Kross's MMMV game that you should go ahead and JUMP, JUMP! But, prolonged exposure may certainly make you wish for the sweet kiss of the pavement.

No shit. These games are the uranium standard by which horrible games should be judged.

Brutal: Paws of Fury sucks ass. I have it for Sega CD and I can honestly say that I will never play that piece of shit again. Completely unplayable. The only reason I bought it was because it just looks ridiculous.

Heh, that's exactly the reason why I bought it too! Saw it at a game exchange, read the over-the-top description on the back and thought I'd give it a try. Of course, my expectations were low to begin with so it wasn't exactly a let down when I found out the game was crap.