IGNORED

The Space Incident (Yastuna Vol. 2)?

Nimtene

• 7 years later...

As far as I know, in probably accurate chronologic order :

- Nimtene made a run of 10 cartridge for the US at the lauche of the game

- Bitman (the french guy that also resell unlegit stuff on Ebay) made a run wigh green PCB and VHS box at the launch of the game

- Bernd made the red PCB with plastic box (the first one you have)

- The french RGC made a run with green PCB and specific box (design made by an artist they paid)

- Matashen kindly asked me for sources in order to make an improved version (mostly with save features). Didn't know this version has been put on sale but I guess this is the second one you have so major difference is save feature probably in Space Shoot (high scores) and maybe Space Lock (save custom level ? or continue ?) and maybe sound effects in Space Lock (no more digits) in order to gain some octets IIRC.

- Bernd also produced in very small quantity (maybe 2 or 3 PCB) a double ended PCB with YAstuna 1 and YAstuna 2, but I guess he didn't sell it.

And of course every made at horme PCB that I am not aware :D

The only one that differs from the ROM avalaible on my site (and AtariGamer) is the Matashen revised version. It's up to him to decide if he wants to put it for download or not (it is OK for me as I gave him permission to do what he wants with source code)

Edited by Fadest

Post 31: left side - used ROM works fine with Lynx I and II

Post 31: right side - used ROM with High Score save, works find with Lynx I and II

Post 35: used ROM which make trouble with Lynx I

Over the years I used different PCBs and available chips to keep the price low. But I always used red PCBs.

If a 8-pin chip with marking 93C46 is assembled, it is the high score variant.

Edited by Lynxman
  • Like 1

- Bernd also produced in very small quantity (maybe 2 or 3 PCB) a double ended PCB with YAstuna 1 and YAstuna 2, but I guess he didn't sell it.

The double-ender-PCBs was made with Yastuna 2 and the 2 player of Domino.

I made 22pcs, but never sold this PCBs. Only give away for free. If I want to say "thank you", "sorry" or any other reason.

Most should be in collections, i never seen it on ebay etc.

Please don´t ask me, it is limited to the 22pcs-> Yastuna 2 and 2 Player Domino. ;)

• Like 1