IGNORED

Current Jaguar Homebrew Projects

Pocket

Hi Richard!

You got your priorities right. Career first, then hobby programming.

Congratulations on your degree, and I'm sure it will do well for you.

Glad to know you're still working on Eerievale. That's persistence. :-)

Thanks a lot.:) I'm really enthusiastic about the project again and I finally will take some more time for it.

I'm sure it be a pleasant surprise to everybody looking forward to the game.

Regards, Lars.

is the ps2 controller adapter a reality? seems like this would be the best way to finally have a joystick for fighting games on the jag

People who attended JagFest UK in 2009 can testify that a working prototype does exist, I had two test programmes running to demo it, one just run the rumble motors at different speeds and the other used the Skunkboards SkunkConsole function to display the buttons pressed, Analogue values and the current controller mode (Analogue/Digital) on my laptop.

So it does exist and it works, if I was to guestimate I would say it is about 75% finished unfortuantely things are going slower than I would like as I currently do not have space to keep my dev system set up.

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

i have just uploaded a video showing some gameplay of Impulse X

(Turn on "annotations" to read some descriptions):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv1dZzUYIWE

Kind regards

Matthias

Looks great, though this is crying out for a new run of rotary controllers...

Hello all,

Kind regards

Matthias

Hello Matthais, looking forward to trying this out. Everything seems great from the video, well, maybe not all the sfx ;) but does look good fun :D

There were 40 levels & a designer for the falcon version - is there any way to support extra levels with your version? That would seriously help extend the life of the game if we could design & share levels somehow :)

Thanks again for posting the video!

Hello all,

thanks for all the kind words so far.

Hello all,

There were 40 levels & a designer for the falcon version - is there any way to support extra levels with your version? That would seriously help extend the life of the game if we could design & share levels somehow :)

The Jaguar version has a built-in level editor, so you can design a full set of 40 new levels.

And to keep the Impulse X torch burning, the release of 2 so called AddOn-CDs is planned,

each containing 40 new levels (these AddOn-levels need to be stored on MemoryTrack).

This is all already implemented, the only thing missing is a convenient way for the user to transfer level-data from Jaguar to PC...

Kind regards

Matthias

• Like 1

Very impressed :thumbsup:

Hello all,

thanks for all the kind words so far.

Hello all,

The Jaguar version has a built-in level editor, so you can design a full set of 40 new levels.

And to keep the Impulse X torch burning, the release of 2 so called AddOn-CDs is planned,

each containing 40 new levels (these AddOn-levels need to be stored on MemoryTrack).

This is all already implemented, the only thing missing is a convenient way for the user to transfer level-data from Jaguar to PC...

Kind regards

Matthias

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Great to see more of Impulse X online. I thought it was really nice to see it on E-JagFest as well.

Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks Lars :)

Today i have put an internet-page online for Impulse X, as soon as the game is finished you can find further information there:

German: www.mdgames.de/impulsex_ger.html

English: www.mdgames.de/impulsex_eng.html

Kind regards

Matthias

• Like 2