IGNORED

Bounty Bob question

ymike673

I am always reading about how rare this game is. I bought a copy in 1984 which I still play on my 5200 (It"s a great game) Included in the box was an extra cartridge which was the miner 2049er game. There is a gold sticker on the box saying this was being included with BBSB. I paid about $24 dollars for it in 1984. I have no intention of ever selling the game. Just curious about its value now. :P

Complete, it would probably sell for $500+. There's one in an Ebay Store now for $800. I passed up a loose one for $225 and I keep kicking myself. I have the box & manual already.

y-bot

My copy is complete. The box is a little crushed at the top but otherwise is in great shape. Was Miner2049er included with every Bounty Bob box?

Included in the box was an extra cartridge which was the miner 2049er game. There is a gold sticker on the box saying this was being included with BBSB.

Cool! Could you post a picture? Also, was the Miner 2049er the picture label or the gold foil text version?

Included in the box was an extra cartridge which was the miner 2049er game. There is a gold sticker on the box saying this was being included with BBSB.

Cool! Could you post a picture? Also, was the Miner 2049er the picture label or the gold foil text version?

There is a red and gold circular sticker on the box that says "Award winning Miner2049er game included" Other than that the box is the same. Miner 2049er cartridge was the picture label. Since I had already bought Miner when it came out I have both label versions. (I do not have a scanner so I can't post a picture)

• 1 month later...
I am always reading about how rare this game is. I bought a copy in 1984 which I still play on my 5200 (It"s a great game) Included in the box was an extra cartridge which was the miner 2049er game. There is a gold sticker on the box saying this was being included with BBSB. I paid about $24 dollars for it in 1984. I have no intention of ever selling the game. Just curious about its value now. :P

The value of bbsb $50-75 or still in the box it can go even higher

I think you forgot a zero. :P

Shawn Dave Comstock is working on the game right now, you can see his work at AtariProtos or you can go to ataricloakanddagger.com

Shawn Dave Comstock is working on the game right now, you can see his work at AtariProtos or you can go to ataricloakanddagger.com

What does that have to do with the fact that Bounty Bob is a $300+ game and not $50-$75? :?

the value of bbsb $50-75 or still in the box it can go even higher

What on earth are you talking about? :) We´re all waiting anxiously for Cloak & Dagger, but that´s hardly relevant information here is it?

the value of bbsb $50-75 or still in the box it can go even higher

What on earth are you talking about? :) We´re all waiting anxiously for Cloak & Dagger, but that´s hardly relevant information here is it?

I got sick of the Cloak & Dagger question after i was asked about it more than 10 time through ebay from the same member that never bought anything! :roll:

I got sick of the Cloak & Dagger question after i was asked about it more than 10 time through ebay from the same member that never bought anything! :roll:

You´ve got me a tad confused here. :lol:

My point was that Chopcycles went from discussing the price of BBSB to talking totally unrelated about Cloak & Dagger in the blink of an eye.

That particular dealer has been trying to sell it for months with no takers. Last week he was selling it with a "Buy Now" of $649.

There is one up on www.atari2600.com for $570 CIB and the box isn't described as smooshed! :)

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Bounty-Bob-...52GAM0165B.html

Edited by Atarimania75

His description states that its the only copy of "Bounty Bob" with the "Miner 2049 included" foil sticker on the box that he has seen. Well there are at least 2 copies because my copy also has the sticker and "Miner" game cartridge included.