IGNORED

The Atari 2600 collector Hall of Fame (2007)

homerwannabee

Ok it's time for the second hall of fame vote. Last year Marco was the very first inductee to my unoficial hall of fame. The rules are basic. You are alowed to vote for up to 10 people. If you vote for 14 I will only take the first 10. You need 75 percent of the vote to get into the hall of fame. If no one has that then the person with the highest percentage will get in. Also you can not vote for Marco since he is already in the hall of fame.

Here is my ballot

1. Wonder007

2. CPUWIZ

3. Curt Vendell

4. Crunchysuperman

5. Cincynoti

6. Jerry Greiner

7. 5th Ghost

8. Rick Weiss

9. Bfstats

10. Ianoid

Current Hall Of fame member

Marco

Edited by homerwannabee

Ok it's time for the second hall of fame vote. Last year Marco was the very first inductee to my unoficial hall of fame. The rules are basic. You are alowed to vote for up to 10 people. If you vote for 14 I will only take the first 10. You need 75 percent of the vote to get into the hall of fame. If no one has that then the person with the highest percentage will get in. Also you can not vote for Marco since he is already in the hall of fame.

Here is my ballot

1. Wonder007

2. CPUWIZ

3. Curt Vendell

4. Crunchysuperman

5. Cincynoti

6. Jerry Greiner

7. 5th Ghost

8. Rick Weiss

9. Bfstats

10. Ianoid

Marco

You must not have seen Jason's (Trade-N-Games) collection. My guess is that his collection is more complete than several of the people on your list.

I nominate myself as the youngest Atari 2600 collector

WRONG, yougest Atari Collector is Bean not you.

and the youngest 2600 hacker.

Wrong agian, all your doing is booting up hackomatic. Your young kid, don't let HOM go to your head and besides Spicewares nephew is younger than you and he is programming\hacking so you lost on that front too.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I nominate myself as the youngest Atari 2600 collector

WRONG, yougest Atari Collector is Bean not you.

and the youngest 2600 hacker.

Wrong agian, all your doing is booting up hackomatic. Your young kid, don't let HOM go to your head and besides Spicewares nephew is younger than you and he is programming\hacking so you lost on that front too.

And how old are they?

Here is my ballot

1. Wonder007

2. CPUWIZ

3. Curt Vendell

4. Crunchysuperman

5. Cincynoti

6. Jerry Greiner

7. 5th Ghost

8. Rick Weiss

9. Bfstats

10. Ianoid

Marco

You must not have seen Jason's (Trade-N-Games) collection. My guess is that his collection is more complete than several of the people on your list.

No I have not seen his collection, but you have to realize not everyone is going to have the same Hall of Fame vote list. Also this vote is open to anyone who is an Atariage member :)

Cassidy Nolan

bf stats

Tradengames

Ataripitbull

Tom Brazil

Rom Hunter - even though he doesn't own any actual games he has one hell of a collection

These are the only peoples collections I have actually seen photos of. I would say Tempest since I saw his collection in person but I am pretty sure he sold all his 2600 proto's :)

If I forgot anyone or you would like to show me some pics of your collection let me know.

These are the only peoples collections I have actually seen photos of.

There's a photo of my collection in Supercade. I also wrote the chapter about the 2600 that appears in Supercade (as well as a chapter on the 2600 in Mark J. P. Wolf's forthcoming book From Pinball to Playstation: A History of Video Games :D )

Edited by rolenta

These are the only peoples collections I have actually seen photos of.

There's a photo of my collection in Supercade. I also wrote the chapter about the 2600 that appears in Supercade (as well as a chapter on the 2600 in Mark Wolf's forthcoming book :D )

I'll have to check it out. Your list is very impressive :)

Is it wrong to vote for yourself? :cool:

Jim

No it's not wrong and you can do that. But I would consider you in a strong running for rookie of the year. ;)

Rookie of the year.....

Thats a close one between Jim and Atarimania75. They both have killer collections. When do we get to see some pics guys?