IGNORED

Q*bert and Frogger homebrews? Any update?

godzillajoe

I just played the Frogger homebrew. Pretty tough to play. I'm using ProSystem emulator and had no sound when playing the game. Does it have sound? I realize it is a beta version and is not complete.

I believe frogger, or one of the test versions of it at least, maybe only has pokey sound?

not 100% sure, but it has no sound on my CC2, and yes it does have a Pokey chip installed

When you loaded it did you use the Pokey setting?

Mitch

I just played the Frogger homebrew. Pretty tough to play. I'm using ProSystem emulator and had no sound when playing the game. Does it have sound? I realize it is a beta version and is not complete.

I believe frogger, or one of the test versions of it at least, maybe only has pokey sound?

not 100% sure, but it has no sound on my CC2, and yes it does have a Pokey chip installed

Mitch

good question, I down loaded Mayhems menu, so I had better check :?:

True it's not final but supports pokey (and tia) anyway.

If sound doesn't work than your settings CC are wrong.

For Prosystem use the a78 and not the bin file.

If I use 7800_32k and the 7800BIOS I only get one frog chirp sound on the menu screen then no other sounds. My CC2 doesn't have a pokey chip.

HSC_32K and HSC as the bios do the same thing except I then get the high score screen as well.

Press PAUSE twice in the title menu then you can select between TIA/Cartridge Pokey/XBoard Pokey.

Mitch

I'm not sure. How do I configure the program to the Pokey setting? Thanks!