IGNORED

Another seller using Atari Age images.

Cropsy

Tomyou,  

Perhaps you should buy something small from Adrian to prove to yourself whether or not he's a good seller.  Maybe like a $5 item?

Adrian seems to be very knowledgable about computing in general, as I've read many of his previous posts on all sorts of message boards and topics.  

Adrian,

I sense a subtle hostility in many of your posts, but I can't quite figure out what it is about, or who it is aimed at.  This is just a general sense I get when I read your posts.  What's up?  Have you had bad dealings with people on Ebay, or in the business world in general?  I can tell you are generally upset at something?!

The only feelings of ill will I have are towards members of this forum who say disparaging things about the MICROSOFT XBOX. My enduring evangelism of the XBOX was the sole reason I was banned from this board once.

The thing that I cannot fathom is the negative attitude these so-called gamers have towards the XBOX solely on the reason that it's made by MICROSOFT! Even SONY in the mid-90's didn't have to face this kind of baseless criticism despite the fact that they were the relative new guys in the console market. Some are willing to give the XBOX a shot, but other so-called gamers cling to their mass market Playstation systems simply because they do not know any better.

All I ask is that people PLAY the XBOX for a length of time to get a true sense of what it's all about. And no, demo kiosks and playing over a supposed friend's house are not enough!

There. I have vented my frustrations! Back to work!!

Okay, I guess I took this personally, which was silly, but I made a big mistake and paid the price for it.

I meant to offend no one at all, and cropsy, I understand that your venting and frustratation were not at me in particular, or at all, but at those who have used AA images before, as I'm sure some will continue to do. We're a great membership here, with some members with IQ's and accomplishments from outer space.

Anyway, all take care, don't swipe pics off AA, and back to the XBOX.......:);

I have to like Microsoft; I've had to support their products for over 13 years now, and I've always used 'em, except for some fooling around with SCO Unix and Linux.

Take care all.

I think it's more due to the fact that a constant barrage of XBOX posts aren't particularly relevant to a classic gaming website.

Do you also go to classic car websites and tell them how much you love the Chrysler Sebring?

KA

Actually, I prefer a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse to a Chrysler Sebring. Good reply, though! It did make me laugh!

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone would like to stop people from stealing your photos.

Then just copy & paste this handy HTML code to the page your have your photo on.

var msg = "Copyright Protected by AtariAge ";

if(document.layers) window.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);

function no_click(e){

if (navigator.appName == 'Netscape' && ( e.which == 2 || e.which == 3))

{

alert(msg);return false;

}

if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' && (event.button == 2 || event.button ==

3))

{

alert(msg);return false;

}

}

window.onmousedown=no_click;

document.onmousedown=no_click;

file://-->

Note: You can change "Copyright Protected by AtariAge" to anything you like.

Just go to this link and try to copy my photo.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/nascar.ky/

Rinsky :)

If anyone would like to stop people from stealing your photos.

Then just copy & paste this handy HTML code to the page your have your photo on.

var msg = "Copyright Protected by AtariAge ";

if(document.layers) window.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);

function no_click(e){

if (navigator.appName == 'Netscape' && ( e.which == 2 || e.which == 3))

{

alert(msg);return false;

}

if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' && (event.button == 2 || event.button ==

3))

{

alert(msg);return false;

}

}

window.onmousedown=no_click;

document.onmousedown=no_click;

file://-->

Note: You can change "Copyright Protected by AtariAge" to anything you like.

Just go to this link and try to copy my photo.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/nascar.ky/

Rinsky :)

You are kidding right ?

:D

nascar2600.jpg