IGNORED

OH Maria!

8bitdomain

grabs popcorn and waits...

I brought the pop.

Diet and New Coke (which is really now the 2nd-Old, flash in a pan Coke).

I've had it saved for a special occasion since 1988 ;)

Should be a good show, it got rave reviews in Canada by Terrance & Phillip :D

Do the cans have the old pull tops? Can't remember if the more eco-friendly pop cans were in vogue yet.

(pass me a diet, please)

ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAVE A BITCH, WINE, RANT OR OTHER PROBLEM THEN LET ME KNOW

Yes, PM me your info and I will Paypal you a refund.

As a member thats been following this since its inception and intially wanting to buy one,

I am glad I did not. It may well be a fabulous product when all is said and done and you can yell at me when Im done too but it has to be said.

Your Attitude stinks and if the shoe were on the other foot and someone was holding your money for 10 months or more without as much as an response to an email, I think you would be a lil more than just a tad miffed. We arent talking about $10 here right? A response just to this board to update the progress could have saved you and everyone that paid you much grief but you CHOSE to ignore people and then have the gall to threaten a refund. That's rich. No offense. Cheers, I hope it works out for all involved but with that tone, I highly doubt it ;)

I couldn't agree more. I prepaid 8bitdomain $150 13 MONTHS AGO for this adapter. Dude, you've got some f*cking balls to come here and act like a wounded innocent victim. So you finally got around to getting some circuit boards, Whoop de f*cking do! :roll: What have you been doing for the last 13 months besides jerking yourself off with our money? Your attitude does suck. You're the one in the wrong here dude, not your customers...

Thanks for your wonderful and heart felt response to my comments.

I wish I had your grasp of the English language and eloquent use of the F word.

I will continue to update this thread until it is finished and all you assholes who don't like it, can just.....

....Well, then don't read my comments concerning this thread.

I did not ask or want your money, you would not quit pestering me until I accepted it. That was my mistake.

This is a product in development, and I told you that in advance. It has NO completion date.

When its finished its finished

When its not, its not.

No matter how many months or years that it's been.

Your refund has been offered several times and refused over the last few months.

Do I have a shitty attitude? Yes

Am I a victim here? No.

Take your refund that I have offered and go away.

Have a nice day :)

I will continue to update this thread until it is finished and all you assholes who don't like it, can just.....

I did not ask or want your money, you would not quit pestering me until I accepted it. That was my mistake.

This is a product in development, and I told you that in advance. It has NO completion date.

When its not, its not.

Your refund has been offered several times and refused over the last few months.

Am I a victim here? No.

brass-balls.jpg

ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAVE A BITCH, WINE, RANT OR OTHER PROBLEM THEN LET ME KNOW

As a member thats been following this since its inception and intially wanting to buy one,

I am glad I did not. It may well be a fabulous product when all is said and done and you can yell at me when Im done too but it has to be said.

Your Attitude stinks and if the shoe were on the other foot and someone was holding your money for 10 months or more without as much as an response to an email, I think you would be a lil more than just a tad miffed. We arent talking about $10 here right? A response just to this board to update the progress could have saved you and everyone that paid you much grief but you CHOSE to ignore people and then have the gall to threaten a refund. That's rich. No offense. Cheers, I hope it works out for all involved but with that tone, I highly doubt it ;)

I couldn't agree more. I prepaid 8bitdomain $150 13 MONTHS AGO for this adapter. Dude, you've got some f*cking balls to come here and act like a wounded innocent victim. So you finally got around to getting some circuit boards, Whoop de f*cking do! :roll: What have you been doing for the last 13 months besides jerking yourself off with our money? Your attitude does suck. You're the one in the wrong here dude, not your customers...

When its not, its not.

Am I a victim here? No.

Add to the list of my complaints about you the fact that you are a liar sir. You offered me a refund once, on Thursday July 3, 2008 at 6:11pm. Not "Multiple times the last few months" like you said. Once. Once. Yes, once, and that was less than 5 days ago. And that was only well after I and others started calling you out on your deplorable business practices. I have kept every PM I have ever received on this site (which isn't many) so I have a full record of your messages to me or lack thereof. I guess everyone on this site that says you're a lousy seller, which is virtually everyone who has dealt with you, is wrong. The unfortunate fact is that when you have finally got around to sending me the one other product I ever ordered from you, a BBSB compatible multicart, it was an item I was happy with. But your business practices are deplorable and you are still lying about these multiple offers of refunds over the last few months. But at this point I guess that's just to be expected, it seems to be the 8bitdomain standard operating procedure. :roll:

Edited by rxd

When its not, its not.

Am I a victim here? No.

Add to the list of my complaints about you the fact that you are a liar sir. You offered me a refund once, on Thursday July 3, 2008 at 6:11pm. Not "Multiple times the last few months" like you said. Once. Once. Yes, once, and that was less than 5 days ago. And that was only well after I and others started calling you out on your deplorable business practices. I have kept every PM I have ever received on this site (which isn't many) so I have a full record of your messages to me or lack thereof. I guess everyone on this site that says you're a lousy seller, which is virtually everyone who has dealt with you, is wrong. The unfortunate fact is that when you have finally got around to sending me the one other product I ever ordered from you, a BBSB compatible multicart, it was an item I was happy with. But your business practices are deplorable and you are still lying about these multiple offers of refunds over the last few months. But at this point I guess that's just to be expected, it seems to be the 8bitdomain standard operating procedure. :roll:

You are the LIAR , I have offered you a refund and have the emails to back it up. End of communication

p.s.

I like your self portrait

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys

Mike was always correct to me and offered me a refund.But i can wait,until the adapter is done.

greetings Walter

Adapter is tested and working, a few cuts and jumpers but otherwise looks great. Have been running

Ballblazer continously for many hours with no problems. Will need to test on 4 port model and test out

the mechanical fit with the VCS adapter case. I will update in a few more days. Attached are some more

pictures.

Mike

post-4311-1217217617_thumb.jpg

post-4311-1217217630_thumb.jpg

post-4311-1217217643_thumb.jpg

Adapter is tested and working, a few cuts and jumpers but otherwise looks great. Have been running

Ballblazer continously for many hours with no problems. Will need to test on 4 port model and test out

the mechanical fit with the VCS adapter case. I will update in a few more days. Attached are some more

pictures.

Mike

Very nice!

Hi Guys

Mike was always correct to me and offered me a refund.But i can wait,until the adapter is done.

greetings Walter

pictures.

Mike

Hey Mike, good to see that you are still breathing. Any chance you could take a couple minutes and send me the 2600 mod I ordered on May 24th? I have emailed you several times with absolutely no response. Its been quite a while. If shipping the product is not an option, I will be just as happy with a refund.

Thanks for your time,

Vernon

Any idea on the final price for these? Will I need to take chips from a 7800 to populate it?

Steve

Yes, a 7800 console needs to be sacrificed to get the CPU,MARIA,TIA,6532, slide switches, DB9

and cart connector. And of course the 2600 VCS plastic shell.

Hi Guys

greetings Walter

pictures.

Mike

Hey Mike, good to see that you are still breathing. Any chance you could take a couple minutes and send me the 2600 mod I ordered on May 24th? I have emailed you several times with absolutely no response. Its been quite a while. If shipping the product is not an option, I will be just as happy with a refund.

Thanks for your time,

Vernon

Please PM me and I will resolve the problem promptly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oh, pleeeease! I just read this thinking that not one of you offered to help him. He is a DIY hobbyist, not a corporation. Do you have any concept of the skill that's involved to do what he's doing?

This is like what happened with MITS... and when they FINALLY shipped, it changed everything.

Maybe someone should offer to HELP him with the logistics of assembling, shipping, and dealing with irate customers, so he has time to do what he does best.

In the real world, anybody that PAYS for a product in development is more of a venture investor, rather than a customer, anyway.

Additionally, I admire his FYOU attitude regarding customer service. It's refreshing, & soooooo much better than a politically correct half-English spiel from a call-center in India.

So, wait, or don't. It's not like your system is getting any more obsolete setting around waiting for this upgrade.

Keep up the great innovations. L8R.

It may be easier for you to defend this person when you haven't done business with him and waited months and months for him to fulfill broken promise after broken promise. It's one thing to say that you think you'll have a product done by a certain date and then miss that date, but it's quite another to say you've got an item in stock and ready to ship and take a person's money and then disappear for months without shipping and then later promise a refund and never send that either. I had to start posting in every thread he posted in to get him to finally fulfill his promise.

The fact that he finally did keep his word shows that at least he isn't just wholesale ripping people off. He's just terrible at customer service. But to defend that kind of service as a normal part of trying to run a business catering to hobbyist -- I don't buy that.