IGNORED

36 games in box ebay auction

ed

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1363458506

please see the above auction. I am selling off my collection of boxed games, to help pay some various expenses which have popped up recently. These range from shrinkwrapped (all O'sheas) to red and white purchases, to games I bought in the store back in the 80's. Items of note include the big box of Star Raiders w/ controller (sorry no overlay), and Montezuma's Revenge.

If you are interested check it out, I am offering it with no reserve so it may be a chance to boost your collection of boxed games at a reasonable proce.

No, the package is too big for the post office and the UPS center I use does not ship outside the USA - so international atarians are out of luck on this one.

hahahaha, where and in which century do you live ?

:? :dunce: :evil:

Maybe Charles Lindberg will fly it over the Atlantic for ya! :P

I work full time and ship all my large packages from a UPS/office depot for the sake of convenience (sp?) the mailboxes etc near me closes at 6. This office depot UPS site limits packages to US only. The few times I have sold games out of country getting the money and determining the cost of shipping was a pain, so rather than throw more variables into the equation, I thought it would be easier to say - just in the US.

While I realize you are just having some fun with me (or at my expense). I am offering this with no reserve, which opens the door to a pretty good deal, but sadly only to the US.

I work full time and ship all my large packages from a UPS/office depot for the sake of convenience (sp?) the mailboxes etc near me closes at 6. This office depot UPS site limits packages to US only. The few times I have sold games out of country getting the money and determining the cost of shipping was a pain, so rather than throw more variables into the equation, I thought it would be easier to say - just in the US.  

While I realize you are just having some fun with me (or at my expense). I am offering this with no reserve, which opens the door to a pretty good deal, but sadly only to the US.

Don't apologize for not being able to ship Internationally. I am in very much the same situation when it comes to shipping items (lack of time due to work and lack of immediate physical shipping offices like UPS/FedEx), thus many of my items are shipped using USPS and only when I have time. To ship something internationally, while still possible, is a huge headache and hassle (despite what international buyers say) and considering that like you I only sell items on a casual basis. That is why I only sell my items to US buyers, regardless of what the item is or how large/small the packaging is.

Don't feel bad.