IGNORED

Adventure II Ships!

Albert

Finally!!!

The wait is over! I shipped the first 60 copies of Adventure II today! Another batch of 60 or so will go out tomorrow, with the remainder being shipped on Friday! This means many of you will be able to enjoy the game this weekend. All the packages are being shipped either via Priority Mail or Airmail. The packages are going out in the order they were received, so the earlier you got your order in, sooner you'll get it your copy.

Here's a picture I took right before I headed to the post office not too long ago:

a2_ships.jpg

Can't wait to hear what everyone things of the game (and the packaging!) once they receive it!!

..Al

Finally!!!

The wait is over! I shipped the first 60 copies of Adventure II today! Another batch of 60 or so will go out tomorrow, with the remainder being shipped on Friday! This means many of you will be able to enjoy the game this weekend. All the packages are being shipped either via Priority Mail or Airmail. The packages are going out in the order they were received, so the earlier you got your order in, sooner you'll get it your copy.

Here's a picture I took right before I headed to the post office not too long ago:

post-3-1178139783_thumb.jpg

Can't wait to hear what everyone things of the game (and the packaging!) once they receive it!!

..Al

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I got lucky and got in on the first order. :cool:

Albert, you're dedication to this hobby is remarkable. :thumbsup: Thanks for all of your hard work!

Doug

I am sure that you will be thrilled once you have all of these shipped out.

That's a minor understatement! :) :) :)

I see you noticed in your order that they are numbered. Just one of the special touches for this release of the game. Here's a picture to whet everyone's appetite, but I sure as heck am not going to divulge what's in the box!!

a2_limited.jpg

..Al

We got a nice package together, eh Albert? Can't wait to see it for real. Great game and I hope my scribblings meet with the approval of you oh so patient Adventure fans.

Yes, you did an incredible job on the manual and all the other enclosed materials! Your copy will be going in the mail soon also, either Friday or Saturday. :)

..Al

Mine is on it's way! Here is a copy of my email!!!

AtariAge Store

Date Ordered: Wednesday 07 December, 2005

Your order has been updated to the following status:

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Albert, Thank you for all you work in putting these together! Ron, this game is awesome!! I enjoyed being a tester and I appreciate your dedication and time in producing new games for the 5200!!

Chris

Edited by ckirkman

I see on the picture that they are 250 numbered copies. Are they all sold yet? :ponder:

Nope. :)

..Al

Hmmmmm..... then I have to be fast I suppose :D

Reserve one copy for me.. Ehm for reviewing purpose of course ;)

I see on the picture that they are 250 numbered copies. Are they all sold yet? :ponder:

Nope. :)

..Al

Hmmmmm..... then I have to be fast I suppose :D

Reserve one copy for me.. Ehm for reviewing purpose of course ;)

I'll be adding the game back to the store shortly. :)

..Al

nice one!

so I hope I can order a copy next week then.

I have to present some homebrews this weekend at the gaming festival of our webzine.

I hope we will have some nice Medieval Mayhem sessions there :cool:

Normally I'd keep quiet about this sort of thing, but since this is Adventure II...

12/06/2005 Received

12/07/2005 Processing

05/02/2007 Processing Adventure II #15

Reindeer Rescue #36

05/02/2007 Pending Shipment

05/02/2007 Shipped

:D :D :D :D :D Thanks Albert and Ron :D :D :D :D :D