IGNORED

Adventure II Ships!

Albert

If you open the envelope now you can preserve the seal.

I slid a letter opener under mine and it opened right up!

I intentionally used a non-permanent sticker so the envelope could be opened up without damage to the sticker or the envelope. :)

..Al

Ah! Good to know...I hadn't opened mine yet because I wanted to keep it as minty as possible.

A+ for everyone involved. This package woud have been worth it for $50

I'm going to go out on a limb and say...

BEST 5200 GAME EVER.

That damn troll is going down in Atari history right along with the bat from the original Adventure as being one of the greatest nemesis' in videogames!

I couldn't agree more very true, the best 5200 GAME EVER. Move over Bounty Bob Strikes back, we have a new Champion

ADVENTURE 2 :cool:

Move over Bounty Bob Strikes back, we have a new Champion

Bounty Bob? That doesn't even rank in the Top 30 5200 games on the TAT 5200 rankings. My question is: Is it better than Star Raiders, Rescue on Fractalus, Castle Crisis, Montezuma's Revenge, or (my sentimental favorite) Kangaroo? I guess I'll know when I get my copy. :D

BTW, could the new owners of Adventure II please give it some proper scores here? Some smart alec gave it a 45%... I dunno, maybe they really feel it deserves that score... (And no, it wasn't me.)

Edited by Gregory DG

Just got my order placed as well! Been waiting and I also wanted to wait during the pre-orders until it was closer to release. But then it just kinda slipped my mind in all the other stuff going on right now in my life. In any event, I hope I can still get one in and have placed and paid for mine!

It looks great overall and I have the 5200 hooked up and ready to play! Thank you all involved!

MMy question is: Is it better than Star Raiders, Rescue on Fractalus, Castle Crisis, Montezuma's Revenge, or (my sentimental favorite) Kangaroo?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and no.

Wait, you're saying Kangaroo is better than ADV2 ? to each his own, but that's a little...er....um...

Hell I can't even think of an appropriate word.

To each his own. I say ADV2 prolly *is* about the best game ever for the 5200, but then again IMO the same could be just as easily said about Castle Crisis.

If you're thinking about getting a copy of this Limited Edition of Adventure II, I would not wait too long as it's been picked up by several blogs, including Kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/and-a-square-shal...e-ii-258238.php

http://www.thebbps.com/blog/2007/05/07/adv...-atari-classic/

http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/2007/0...l-to-adventure/

At this rate they will be gone by the end of the day, if that..

..Al

The numbered, limited edition is now SOLD OUT. After going through and counting the boxes I have, I have added 45 boxed copies of the game to the store. The main difference is that these copies are not numbered, but they still include all the bonus items. After these are sold (and I imagine they will go quickly), NO MORE BOXED COPIES WILL BE AVAILABLE. After that, the game will only be available without a box.

..Al

Someone should Slashdot this news.

Naa.....

Let's wait until everyone here gets either a limited, boxed, or loose version first!!

The loose ones won't be a problem since I can make those indefinitely. The limited version is already gone, and the boxed version quick on its heals. Since I only have a finite number of boxes, with those boxes being expensive to produce, once those are gone there will not be another opportunity to get one..

..Al

Naa.....

Let's wait until everyone here gets either a limited, boxed, or loose version first!!

The loose ones won't be a problem since I can make those indefinitely. The limited version is already gone, and the boxed version quick on its heals. Since I only have a finite number of boxes, with those boxes being expensive to produce, once those are gone there will not be another opportunity to get one..

..Al

Running to find credit card...Must get card from wife...She thinks buying clothes for daughter is more important...Hope boxed games are still around tomorrow.

Naa.....

..Al

Nice....

Glad I ordered my limited one already!

I hope you sell a million of the loose ones, Albert!!!