IGNORED

Adventure II Ships!

Albert

Someone should Slashdot this news.

Naa.....

Let's wait until everyone here gets either a limited, boxed, or loose version first!!

The loose ones won't be a problem since I can make those indefinitely. The limited version is already gone, and the boxed version quick on its heals. Since I only have a finite number of boxes, with those boxes being expensive to produce, once those are gone there will not be another opportunity to get one..

..Al

Running to find credit card...Must get card from wife...She thinks buying clothes for daughter is more important...Hope boxed games are still around tomorrow.

As of now, there are 24 copies left...

a2_remaining.png

..Al

Naa.....

Let's wait until everyone here gets either a limited, boxed, or loose version first!!

The loose ones won't be a problem since I can make those indefinitely. The limited version is already gone, and the boxed version quick on its heals. Since I only have a finite number of boxes, with those boxes being expensive to produce, once those are gone there will not be another opportunity to get one..

..Al

Running to find credit card...Must get card from wife...She thinks buying clothes for daughter is more important...Hope boxed games are still around tomorrow.

a2_remaining.png

..Al

Darn......

I hope you and the programers are making some $$$$ from this!

AII could be big!

Hell, I don't even HAVE a 5200 , and I grabbed the limited one.

Naa.....

..Al

How much for the loose ones albert

:cool: I got number 20, share your number Who got number one, two, three, four, five, and so on

Numbers 1-10 were reserved for people who worked on the project. The first number I shipped out to those who pre-ordered was #11.

..Al

So technically I was the ninth person to order, I feel really lucky for that

Edited by yannisrocks1

Naa.....

..Al

How much for the loose ones albert

Not sure at this time.. Less than the boxed version though.

..Al

a2_remaining.png

..Al

Make that 22. :D

I was late to place my order for the limited ed. and was just curious: --Did the limited ed. cost more than the non-limited ed boxed version?

Edited by espire8

i got my order in for a non-numbered boxed copy. so now i'll have TWO copies of Adventure II.

i guess the smart thign to do would be to use the numbered copy and keep the unnumbered one in unopened condition.

...but perhaps the smartest thing would be to get a 5200 now to play this bad boy.

:love: :lust:

I got my copy of Adventure II last week. I finally got a chance to try it last night. So far I like it alot. The graphics definately blow me away and what sounds are there sound pretty good. A nice change from me playing NES on emulator lately. This game proves that the 5200 could have made it against the earlier NES games. Sound-wise the system blows away the scratchy, tinny sounds of the NES! :D I got number 56.

Can't wait for mine to show up!!!!!!!

How many boxed ones are left???

..Al

that would be a big fat zero now, as its been taken out of the store. and to think i could've ordered me one more just a couple of hours ago when i first logged in!

:cool: I got number 20, share your number Who got number one, two, three, four, five, and so on

Numbers 1-10 were reserved for people who worked on the project. The first number I shipped out to those who pre-ordered was #11.

..Al

Oh cool! Pity the actual console was never released here :D

..Al

Oh cool! Pity the actual console was never released here :D

Ahhh, yes, I remember discussing this with you in the past. We'll have to do something about that so you can enjoy the game! :)

..Al

I just received mine today so finally I can read all the Adventure II threads. I've been avoiding them like the plague so that I wouldn't read any spoilers about what came with the game. It only took 9 days to ship to Canada, which is a lot faster than previous orders; I'm used to slow shipping from the US to Canada anyways. Although I was involved with play testing, I'm still really looking forward to playing the cart in my 5200 instead of sticking in that skinny looking PCB and EPROM. Cheers again to Ron, Albert, and all those involved with this project! :cool: