IGNORED

Adventure II Ships!

Albert

Is it just me or is this the single most anticipated homebrew release ever?

It ´s not just you. In fact, the way the whole thing´s been put together, it feels more like an official release than that of a homebrew release (not trying to dis the homebrew scene here btw).

I can't believe I missed this! Any word on when more might become available? (since I can't delete, I just noticed that Albert said "soon" - doh!)

Most likely this weekend.

..Al

Just as I thought... and I'm online again on Monday * :sad:

Today I shipped about 80 packages! This means that all but 10 of the Adventure II orders have been shipped! I got out more today than I was expecting to, so I hope that at least some of the packages I sent out today arrive on Saturday. :)

a2_packages.jpg

The remaining Adventure II orders will be shipped tomorrow! I had to skip over a few orders today, mainly because I miscounted some items I had to build for these orders and need to make a few 2600 games tonight. :ponder: Just in case you're wondering why your order didn't ship today..

..Al

Alright, once you put it back in the store, I will buy one. That is unless someone wants to sell me their box now. Then I will wait for Christmas for to get the cart. Hey Shawn Sr. you hate boxes....

There's more to it than just the box (and the cart). :)

..Al

Alright, once you put it back in the store, I will buy one. That is unless someone wants to sell me their box now. Then I will wait for Christmas for to get the cart. Hey Shawn Sr. you hate boxes....

There's more to it than just the box (and the cart). :)

..Al

Nope when I get mine I'm keeping it all. A2 is special enough I'll keep the box & docs. :)

Ohhhhh number 12. Any minute now...any minute.... :lust:

Shoot I forgot all about my Vetnture II order. Good grief. Adventure II and Venture II sweeeet. :cool:

I may have to put up the X'mas tree early so I can desplay the Reindeer rescue Cart :D

(Lights ceremonial fire to make postman come quicker)

Edited by vespertillio

I just hope it's not Gweneth Paltrow's head. :ponder:

That wouldn't be half bad if it was on a spear. A warning to all that will be playing Adventure ][

... I must get to my storage locker and get my 5200 out before it arrives.

I just picked up my copy from the mailbox! Yes! My copy is number 36. All I can say is that you will not be disappointed! There are some really nice "extras"! You guys have really outdone yourselves on this one. Very nice!

tjb

Mine has arrived!!!!

So what's in it? What's it look like? Details! Pictures! The atari community needs to know! We need a end users aspect of recieving it.

Here is a picture of the box and contents. I don't want to ruin the suprise, so there is only a hint of what is inside! :D

I won't be able to play it until tonight, so it will have to torchure me on my desk! Thank you Ron and Albert.

Ok, I pulled the picture. I did not mean to upset anyone.

Edited by ckirkman