IGNORED

Adventure II Ships!

Albert

I just received mine today so finally I can read all the Adventure II threads. I've been avoiding them like the plague so that I wouldn't read any spoilers about what came with the game. It only took 9 days to ship to Canada, which is a lot faster than previous orders; I'm used to slow shipping from the US to Canada anyways. Although I was involved with play testing, I'm still really looking forward to playing the cart in my 5200 instead of sticking in that skinny looking PCB and EPROM. Cheers again to Ron, Albert, and all those involved with this project! :cool:

Glad your order arrived quickly! I've had mixed results sending packages to Canada. Sometimes they arrive in reasonable fashion (as yours just did), while other times it can take a month for a package to arrive. Perhaps being closer to Canada now helps. :)

..Al

a few days old, and still NONE on Ebay yet!

Well, I'll never eBay mine. (I won't eBay anything Atari unless it's something I already have. :cool: )

Good point, but a financial emergency forced me to sell my entire complete Jag library (no HB!) and the retail display with TWO NIB monitors.

Tough choice, sell or suffer.....

Hmmmmmmmmm.............

Edited by MaDDuck

Got mine on Sat also #167 every thing in side was GREAT

Will play more after work tonight

Thanks Al for the fast ship and to the others involved a great achievement

Mike

For those of you still waiting for your copy of Adventure II, today I shipped the last of the "Limited Edition" copies as well as several of the "Boxed Edition" copies. Tomorrow I will be shipping another 20 or so boxed copies, and then it may be a wait of up to two weeks before I can ship any more, as I ran out of 5200 PCBs and had to order more last week. :(

Unless someone can tell me where I can find one of these:

http://multimedia.mmm.com/mws/mediawebserv...s666UZfc7rrrrQ-

I need a Long Wire Test Clip, Alloy, 28-Pin, .6 width. Digikey does not stock them, and I have not been able to find them anywhere!

..Al

For those of you still waiting for your copy of Adventure II, today I shipped the last of the "Limited Edition" copies as well as several of the "Boxed Edition" copies. Tomorrow I will be shipping another 20 or so boxed copies, and then it may be a wait of up to two weeks before I can ship any more, as I ran out of 5200 PCBs and had to order more last week. :(

testclip.jpg

I need a Long Wire Test Clip, Alloy, 28-Pin, .6 width. Digikey does not stock them, and I have not been able to find them anywhere!

..Al

post-3-1179189888_thumb.jpg

..Al

Oh come on Al, for God's sake just build one :roll: :P j/k :)

For those of you still waiting for your copy of Adventure II, today I shipped the last of the "Limited Edition" copies as well as several of the "Boxed Edition" copies. Tomorrow I will be shipping another 20 or so boxed copies

How bad did the USPS price hike hit you?

I was shocked today that two Jaguar boxed games with confirmation cost $8.15 :roll:

For those of you still waiting for your copy of Adventure II, today I shipped the last of the "Limited Edition" copies as well as several of the "Boxed Edition" copies. Tomorrow I will be shipping another 20 or so boxed copies

How bad did the USPS price hike hit you?

I was shocked today that two Jaguar boxed games with confirmation cost $8.15 :roll:

Oh it basically sucks because I had about 80 orders paid for before Monday that now will cost me, at minimum, 55 cents more each to ship. The two pound rate went up even more--some of those packages cost $1.50 more to mail today. International rates went up also, to say nothing of some of the crazy rules they've implemented. The USPS sucks. There was a line outside the post office this morning. Chaos ensues.

..Al

testclip.jpg

..Al

I've got a spare of the 32 pin version, still new in the package. I don't know the spacing specs but the one I opened worked fine for EPROMs if that's what you're looking for.

Mitch

I've got a spare of the 32 pin version, still new in the package. I don't know the spacing specs but the one I opened worked fine for EPROMs if that's what you're looking for.

Mitch

Yes, that's what I need it for, a 32-pin version would be just dandy. :D :D

..Al

• 2 weeks later...
Got mine on Sat also #167 every thing in side was GREAT

Will play more after work tonight

Thanks Al for the fast ship and to the others involved a great achievement

Mike

I'll second that. I was absolutely delighted with the packaging, and have had the most fun with in-game materials since I purchased my last Infocom game (Stationfall) in 1987. You just don't see such attention to detail in games any more, but they sure make a difference in gaming experience. :thumbsup:

So how far off is the shipping of the latest batch of orders? I ordered one around 10 days ago and it was said to be another week and a half. lol I'm not in a hurry, just curious.

I will receive the boards on Friday (took them a little longer to get them out) and will get any outstanding Adventure II orders out on Monday.

..Al