IGNORED

"ATARI JAGUAR KIOSK" wanted!

BuddyBuddies

if anybody is interested in selling me an Atari Jaguar Kiosk please pm me,it can be in any condition,looking for top or bottom or anything of the kiosk,thanks again.... i pay through paypal, all offers welcome,im very interested in obtaining one. all help is appreciated thanks,buddies............ :)

• 2 weeks later...
if anybody is interested in selling me an Atari Jaguar Kiosk please pm me,it can be in any condition,looking for top or bottom or anything of the kiosk,thanks again.... i pay through paypal, all offers welcome,im very interested in obtaining one. all help is appreciated thanks,buddies............ :)

somebody here has to know where i might find one at?? ill pay more than a fair price and will pick it up personally or pay for shipping if its out of the country,please somebody give me a lead!!!!,lol,thanks guys... :) and all offers are welcome,thanks again...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I have a complete Mint Jaguar Kiosk, and was planning on selling it on eBay with an unopened Jag system and a bunch of unopened games. If you are interested let me know before I list.

Thanks

i want it,where do you live and how much??? email me at buddybuddies720@yahoo.com , thanks buddy!! i really want it! :cool:

I have a complete Mint Jaguar Kiosk, and was planning on selling it on eBay with an unopened Jag system and a bunch of unopened games. If you are interested let me know before I list.

Thanks

im interested buddy!!!! please respond!!!!! :cool:

hello,i noticed you have only one post!! will you ever return??? i want the kiosk dude! :D

See... had I still been into the JAG... an item like this would have kept me a big fan. DAMN DAMN DAMN

Got any pictures? We'd all love to see it

Give me a little time and I will post some photo's. I have 3 units, one in my house, one in my office, and one still boxed up. I also have a cool Atari Lynx Kiosk that I will get some images of as well.

See... had I still been into the JAG... an item like this would have kept me a big fan. DAMN DAMN DAMN

Give me a little time and I will post some photo's. I have 3 units, one in my house, one in my office, and one still boxed up. I also have a cool Atari Lynx Kiosk that I will get some images of as well.

The Lynx Kiosk I want. I'm shooting you an email. Please take pictures as I have not seen a Lynx kiosk yet.

I do want it though. :)

The Lynx Kiosk I want. I'm shooting you an email. Please take pictures as I have not seen a Lynx kiosk yet.

the Lynx kiosk is very rare indeed......id be interested but i just want the Jaguar kiosk,i dont think there is much to the lynx kiosk though......pictures would be great,many have never seen a lynx kiosk.......PM coming for the jaggy kiosk....

the Lynx kiosk is very rare indeed......id be interested but i just want the Jaguar kiosk,i dont think there is much to the lynx kiosk though......pictures would be great,many have never seen a lynx kiosk.......PM coming for the jaggy kiosk....

• 2 weeks later...
So where did those pictures get off to?

Eric

This must be the same douchebag that places fake Craigslist ads with all the rare games and sends people on wild goose chases. :roll:

And to be clear, not Eric of course, Im just wondering where pics are as well is why hes quoted.

the dude with the supposed Kiosks and barely any posts and no pics yet. Phony, I bet $ on it ;)

ive talked to him in several emails,he was supposed to contact me before he sells them...could be fake,i hoped not........ :?:

Sorry, about the delay. The items are real. However, I have a business to run and a family to take care of both leave very little time. I will still try and take some new photos when I get a chance, but here are some original images form our Mall store as well as the original press release:

ATARI CORP. AND RUN PC OPEN JAGUAR MALL STORE; SPECTACULAR GRAND OPENING SELLS OUT OF HOT SYSTEM TITLES

LONGMONT, Colo. — Nov. 7, 1995 — Run PC, a regional retail leader in computers and next-generation game systems, has opened the first Jaguar Mall Store.

The store is located inside the 550,000 square foot Twin Peaks Mall in Longmont, and is anchored by JC Penney, Sears and Joslins Department Stores. The prototype store exclusively demonstrates and sells the Atari 64-bit Jaguar home entertainment system and the Lynx handheld color gaming system. Atari has provided high-end interactive merchandising materials including arcade-style "hands-on" displays, banners and signage.

"We are proud to have worked with Run PC and to have opened the first ever Jaguar-only mall location," stated Ted Hoff, Atari's president of North American operations. "We support the concept of selling product in locations where customers can see and play the Jaguar system themselves."

In the first two days since opening on Saturday, Nov. 4, Run PC has sold out of the most popular Jaguar-related products. "Everyone who purchased a Jaguar had to have a copy of 'Alien vs. Predator'," said Jon J. Willig, president of Run PC. "It's clear that I have to reexamine my staffing and inventory to prepare for greater sales throughout the holiday season."

Willig added: "As a retailer, we strongly believe in the Jaguar system. For less than $150, we are finding that the system literally flies off the shelves, outselling competing systems sold in other mall stores many times over. Atari has always been responsive to our needs and requests, it's a pleasure to serve our customers with their support."

The Jaguar-only store is open during mall hours and is located in the Twin Peaks Mall on South Hover Road in Longmont. It is the largest shopping mall in Central Boulder County with a trade area population of well over 310,000. The Atari Jaguar is the world's first 64-bit multimedia gaming system and the only game system manufactured in the United States. About 40 powerful game titles are already available for the Jaguar including award-winning hits like "Doom" and "Tempest 2000," as well as new releases such as "Highlander," "Ruiner Pinball," "Pitfall!" and Time Warner Interactive's "Power Drive Rally."

Soon to be released titles include: "NBA Jam Tournament Edition," "Myst," "Primal Rage," and "Zoop."

For more than 20 years, Atari has provided consumers with high quality, value-priced entertainment. Atari markets Jaguar, the only American-made, advanced 64-bit entertainment system and is located in Sunnyvale, Calif.

Note to editors: Atari is a registered trademark of Atari Corp. Jaguar and Lynx are trademarks of Atari Corp. All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their owning companies. "Alien" and "Predator" are trademarks and copyrights of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp. All rights reserved. Used under sublicense from Activision.

post-15915-1193192266_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1193192311_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1193192701_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1193192743_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1193192793_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1193192826_thumb.jpg