Sign in to follow this  
Lauren Tyler

You won't believe what I'm looking for...

Super Mario Bros.

Yes, the Super Mario Bros. that, when Funco Land was still selling NES games, went for only a penny, as well as the 2-in-1 cartridges with Duck Hunt, and the 3-in-1 cartridges with Duck Hunt and World Class Track Meet. I lost my copies (had a regular one and a 3-in-1,) and I'm desperate to play it again.

Does anyone have any spare copies they'd like to sell/trade to me?

I went digging for a spare copy in my trade stash yesterday but oddly enough I didnt see one. Somewhere I think I have a box full of games too common to bother trying to trade. If I see a copy when I'm out looking I'll pick it up for you.

I lost my copy of Super Mario 64 and have been looking for one. I saw a copy at the local flee market and they wanted 25 dollars. I thought that I could find a copy for a dollar or something. I hate when you lose games..

I have an extra Super Mario bros, no duck hunt though :ponder:

I don't care whether or not it has Duck Hunt, how much you asking for?

I have an extra Super Mario bros, no duck hunt though :ponder:

I don't care whether or not it has Duck Hunt, how much you asking for?

Do you have any 2600 games for trade? I can't really justify asking you for money for it.

I lost my copy of Super Mario 64 and have been looking for one. I saw a copy at the local flee market and they wanted 25 dollars. I thought that I could find a copy for a dollar or something. I hate when you lose games..

I was in a Game Crazy store the other day and they had Genesis, NES, SNES, and N64 in a big "Classic Plastic" basket for 3/$10. Didn't look at any of the N64 games, but there were plenty. I picked up some SNES carts for myself. This was the store in West Hartford; don't know of the others have the same thing but it may be worth checking out.

Rob,

I know I have an extra one laying around. I'll flat out give it to you. PM me with your address. I think I live close to you now.

Oh WTF who tries to ask for trade or money for a copy of SMB. What's he going to give you, half a Combat? A warm piece of Starburst from his pocket? Just give him a copy, hell give him five, it's hard to believe we don't all have at least 5 copies of SMB.

I'll bring one along to the next meet and you can have it if you haven't found one by then.