IGNORED

Gorf: Good News and Bad news....

Gorf

Awesome!

I am sure you will end up liking the drive GB sent you better anyway.

These things are nearly new and smooth as silk!

Yeah the Door actually opens and closes on this one alot beter than mine did...

I hope they dont have an issue with that but they know to call me. You gotta

press that open/close button , shut the door down and release the button and

its fine.

Edited by Gorf

Actually when I first read Gorf's post I was wondering what "Mensch" means, I did not recognize it as English. What does it mean in Duetschland?

I thought it was a Jewish word actually that means something to the effect of good man(or human

like CPUWIZ says) or good Samaritan. But then again, what the heck do I know other than game

code? ;)

Actually when I first read Gorf's post I was wondering what "Mensch" means, I did not recognize it as English. What does it mean in Duetschland?

I thought it was a Jewish word actually that means something to the effect of good man(or human

like CPUWIZ says) or good Samaritan. But then again, what the heck do I know other than game

code? ;)

001010110101110 01010 0001010111 ? :rolling: :P (sorry had to do it)

Gorf: Are they going to ship the Jaguar and CD Drive hardware back to you when they have finished checking it out, just wondering.

If I understand correctly yes. Though I am really not counting on it. It is not hard for a big company to lose

stuff.

If they don't want to ship it back, I'd be happy to go to their offices and pick it up for you to ship back.

You'll be rewarded soon enough. ;)

It's not for reward I do it. It's for a good friend and a good cause.

Not to mention it will get more copies of Gorf Classic to the Jag fans

who missed out on the first round.

What I mean Golf is that the three companies will accept it.

I hope this answers my comment's meaning.

code? ;)

Its a yiddish word that means that, yes.

:)...I knew it was jewish and a compliment.

Funny how we go off topic, aint it...

Anyway

I hope you are right Fighter17!!! I will ask Midway if they knows folks in those companies

I should talk to.

Edited by Gorf

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I thought they forgot me.

OR I thought they got the Jag, loved it so much, they did not wnt to tell me right

away so they can play a while....probably passing it around the offices at Midway now. ;)

Could you blame them though? :love:

Edited by Gorf

Like I said, they're taking their time becasue they realize just how cool the Jaguar is!

:roll:

Im sure that Joypad will see many hands at Midway.

Perhaps they'll remember they actually have an alpha of Mortal Kombat and allow 3DSSS to publish it.

Like I said, they're taking their time becasue they realize just how cool the Jaguar is!

Perhaps they'll remember they actually have an alpha of Mortal Kombat and allow 3DSSS to publish it.

:cool: humm, that would be soooo awesome if 3DSSS were to publish MK3.....even if it were a proto i wouldnt care.....id buy it in a heartbeat!!! i really hope Gorf is released! :) ,but MK3 would have buddies going crazy!! :cool: ,goog luck Gorf! ribbit,ribbit,ribbit..................atleast you havent forgot about MK3 :) even though its not your cup of tea.......

:cool: humm, that would be soooo awesome if 3DSSS were to publish MK3.....even if it were a proto i wouldnt care.....id buy it in a heartbeat!!! i really hope Gorf is released! :) ,but MK3 would have buddies going crazy!! :cool: ,goog luck Gorf! ribbit,ribbit,ribbit..................atleast you havent forgot about MK3 :) even though its not your cup of tea.......

Again, I have no intention of trying to get MK. i'll be happy if they give me gorf and take it and run with it

before they change their minds again.... :P

Again, I have no intention of trying to get MK. i'll be happy if they give me gorf and take it and run with it

lol,i know, i know!.....,but just curious? what would it take for you to change your mind?? lol,im sure we could work out something buddy,i can supply all chips,shells,boxes,$$$,ect. all i need is somebody like yourself who is in a good position to to get what they got on MK3. if you interested in this from a business point of view you can PM me. id love to hire 3DSSS to publish MK3...... :cool: ribbit,ribbit,ribbit......

lol,i know, i know!.....,but just curious? what would it take for you to change your mind?? lol,im sure we could work out something buddy,i can supply all chips,shells,boxes,$$$,ect. all i need is somebody like yourself who is in a good position to to get what they got on MK3. if you interested in this from a business point of view you can PM me. id love to hire 3DSSS to publish MK3...... :cool: ribbit,ribbit,ribbit......

Let it go man, let it go. He'll be happy with Gorf getting released. He's worked a long time on that.

Let it go man, let it go. He'll be happy with Gorf getting released. He's worked a long time on that.

i cant let it go buddy! :cool: im looking forward to Gorfs release though too!