IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - GoSub finished.

RSS Bot

I'm wondering what my next project will be. Probably "Ball," and I think it will be 8k, because it relies heavily on playfield drawings and they can only be called in the last bank in Batari Basic (the second bank in an 8k game.) I don't know exactly when GoSub will be in the store, but it will be at the upcoming mid-west gaming expo thingee in early June. I won't be there, but the game will (so someone will have to take pics of it for me. :) ) Albert and I are still hammering out the details. If I decide to do Ball next, it'll probably be done in Q1 2008, or, if I'm lucky, before the holidays. That'd be cool. It'd be nice to have another platformer like Pitfall, and that's what Ball is. I have to work on the jumping some more, but it's kind of good right now. I'm going to add some deadly dog poo (nobody would want their red rubber ball covered in dog poo, so you'll lose a life if you touch it.) I'd like to call it "Red Rubber Ball," but that's the name of a 60's song by The Cyrkle, so it's probably copyrighted. Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone for their support and help programming my first AtariAge store product. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3325