IGNORED

pepsi invaders sold ebay 5/16/2007

BigGator

Yey! I was the one that got it! :) :) :) :) :)

Congrads. Welcome to the club.

Jim

Thanks Jim!, do you know what state Geo found your cart in (thrift store?) any other info conerning it?

No idea what state it came from. To the best of my knowledge it was found in a boxed lot that he bought. Other than that i really dont have anyother info. I wish I did though. My guess is that it was bought from the orginal owner, that is just a guess though since it had the box.

Jim

Does Pepsi Invaders not have a label? How is it possible to even find this game if it looks like any other stripped-down Atari cart?

The only ones with a label are the loaners. The only way to find one in the wild is to buy all the carts you can without labels and hope you get lucky. Just my opinion though

Jim

Does Pepsi Invaders not have a label? How is it possible to even find this game if it looks like any other stripped-down Atari cart?

The only ones with a label are the loaners. The only way to find one in the wild is to buy all the carts you can without labels and hope you get lucky. Just my opinion though

Jim

Okay then, i can actually see where the price tag is justified then. You could totally buy 1200 stripped carts at 99 cents a pop, and never turn up anything worthwhile. :)

*marks up one more Atari game i'll never get to own*

Jim

Okay then, i can actually see where the price tag is justified then. You could totally buy 1200 stripped carts at 99 cents a pop, and never turn up anything worthwhile. :)

Sadly that is VERY true. I would even say 12,000 carts.

Jim

Jim

Sadly that is VERY true. I would even say 12,000 carts.

Jim

Some may even be buried at a garbage dump! :(