IGNORED

help with some Brazil 2600 games

y-bot

I bought these years ago and I was wondering if any of them are rare. I'm thinking of bringing them to CGE to sell and I have no diea what they go for. When I bought them the only rarity list I knew of was the Digital Press guide and I think someof these weren't in there. I tried to look them up on the Atarimania site but I was having trouble finding some of them. Here are some pics:

th_DSC02712.jpg

th_DSC02711.jpg

Keystone (Bobby Is Going Home "JVP"/Keystone Kapers "Intellivision""Canal 3"/Seaquest/Mr. Postman "JVP")

Decatlon (Decathlon)

Keystone Keypers (Keystone Kapers "Zirok")

Boxing (Boxing "Dactari")

Popeye (Popeye)

Demon Attack/Homem Aranha (Demon Attack/Spider-Man)

River Raid-Boxing-Tennis-Volley -TIPO 14- (River Raid/Boxing "Mania"/Tennis "Digivision"/Realsports Volleyball "Mania")

Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)

Battle Zone (Battlezone)

Tarantula (Spider Fighter)

th_DSC02710.jpg

th_DSC02709.jpg

Montesuna/Girus/Star War III/Popeye (Montzuma's Revenge/Gyruss/Star Wars:The Arcade Game/Popeye)

Spider Fighter/Laser Gates -Maxgames- (Laser Gates only)

missing end label (listed on back) Choper Comand/Demon Attack/Enduro/Futebol/Keystone Kapears/Laser Gate/Pac Man/River Raid IV (Enduro/Pac-Man/Demon Attack/Laser Gates/International Soccer/Keystone Kapers/Chopper Command/River Raid-like game that says "Bermuda" at the bottom of the screen)

53-Video Pinball (Video Pinball)

8 em 1 (Laser Blast "Dynacom"/Freeway "Dynacom"/Air Sea Battle/Sky Jinks "Dynacom"/Basketball/Tennis "Dynacom"/Bowling/Boxing "Dynacom")

Dynacom (Keystone Kapers/Megamania/Atlantis/Demon Attack/Missile Command/Frostbite/Berzerk/River Raid/Pac-Man/Seaquest/Pitfall/Space Invaders/Donkey Kong/Enduro/Frogger/Video Pinball)

Apple Vision (Adventure/Air-Sea Battle)

Dactar w/box (Name This Game/Checkers/Challenge Of Nexar/Laser Gates)

Pengo (Pengo "Mania")

Oink! (Oink! "Digivision")

Side Pocket/River (Trick Shot, "Digivision"/River Raid, screen freaks out after a second or so)

Space Invaders (Space Invaders)

Thanks for any help you can give!

y-bot

Edited by y-bot

Although most of these carts are very collectible for Brazilian cart collectors, the Key Vision, Pop Video, Spacegame, Tron and Video Grow carts are IMO the most interesting.

BTW: Your Dactar 4 in 1 is one of the rarer Dactar multi-carts.

Could you please show me better end label pictures of the first two Fotomania carts?

And which game is Side Pocket?

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

End labels (real games names):

Keystone (unknown game with swinging vine and shooting bird "JVP"/Keystone Kapers "Intellivision""Canal 3"/Seaquest/unkown game with flying bird and sailboat in the background "JVP")

Decatlon (Decathlon)

Keystone Keypers (Keystone Kapers "Zirok")

Boxing (Boxing "Dactari")

Popeye (Popeye)

Demon Attack/Homem Aranha (Demon Attack/Spider-Man)

River Raid-Boxing-Tennis-Volley -TIPO 14- (River Raid/Boxing "Mania"/Tennis "Digivision"/Realsports Volleyball "Mania")

Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)

Battle Zone (Battlezone)

Tarantula (Spider Fighter)

Montesuna/Girus/Star War III/Popeye (Montzuma's Revenge/Gyruss/Star Wars:The Arcade Game/Popeye)

Spider Fighter/Laser Gates -Maxgames- (Laser Gates only)

missing end label (listed on back) Choper Comand/Demon Attack/Enduro/Futebol/Keystone Kapears/Laser Gate/Pac Man/River Raid IV (Enduro/Pac-Man/Demon Attack/Laser Gates/International Soccer/Keystone Kapers/Chopper Command/River Raid-like game that says "Bermuda" at the bottom of the screen)

53-Video Pinball (Video Pinball)

8 em 1 (Laser Blast "Dynacom"/Freeway "Dynacom"/Air Sea Battle/Sky Jinks "Dynacom"/Basketball/Tennis "Dynacom"/Bowling/Boxing "Dynacom")

Dynacom (Keystone Kapers/Megamania/Atlantis/Demon Attack/Missile Command/Frostbite/Berzerk/River Raid/Pac-Man/Seaquest/Pitfall/Space Invaders/Donkey Kong/Enduro/Frogger/Video Pinball)

Apple Vision (Adventure/Air-Sea Battle)

Dactar w/box (Name This Game/Checkers/Challenge Of Nexar/Laser Gates)

Pengo (Pengo "Mania")

Oink! (Oink! "Digivision")

Side Pocket/River (Trick Shot, "Digivision"/River Raid, screen freaks out after a second or so)

Space Invaders (Space Invaders)

Edited by y-bot

Are there screenshots of JVP games somewhere? I've never seen these two games:

Keystone (unknown game with swinging vine and shooting bird "JVP"/Keystone Kapers "Intellivision""Canal 3"/Seaquest/unkown game with flying bird and sailboat in the background "JVP")

Are they European games, hacks, or what?

If anyone still wants close-up pictures please let me know. So what's the going rate for a common or rare Brazil 2600 cart? There's only a couple of completed auctions on Ebay for $8 and $10.

y-bot

Edited by y-bot