IGNORED

Why bother posting this auction?

Atarimania75

The bidding starts at $200 ........and look at the vague description. The whole concept that they come right and say they don't feel like listing the games. ??? Who would want to purchase from someone so lazy about a description and no pics! Geez! Why wast the listing fee and the 30 seconds it took to place the auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/original-atari-with-54...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Atarimania75

Yeah, pathetic. You don't feel like listing...that's ok, I don't feel like bidding :P

My guess, he found this at a garage sale this morning for five bucks, thought "THAT'S ONE O' THEM ATAREES, AH HEARD THEY SELLS FER HUNNERDS ON THUH INNERNET!", and assumed everyone would be clamoring for his ultra rare item.

Oh, i see, bunch o' big spenders on this site, but not a gambler amongst you. Those 54 carts could be anything!!! :D

Could be ten copies of Pac-Man and a few dozen Circus Ataris, too :lol:

All this attention, and no one has gotten a good lick in at the reasonable shipping charge?

(that was sarcasm, by the way) :P

Humans. They're a funny ole species :lol:

Oh, i see, bunch o' big spenders on this site, but not a gambler amongst you. Those 54 carts could be anything!!! :D

Could be ten copies of Pac-Man and a few dozen Circus Ataris, too :lol:

You guys are assuming its a 2600. It could be a Jaguar. 54 carts would nearly be the whole collection. ;)

Edited by Almost Rice