IGNORED

Atari800 Emulator for Nintendo DS

Heaven/TQA

just got my nice flashcart for my NDS and have realised that there is no atari800 port for the NDS? really? i would like to take my own games and classics with me on the go...

I know what you mean, I was think about this a while back (http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...c=95491&hl=).

However, I would also like to see one on the Palm PDA. I currently use a Spectrum and C64 one on my Palm, which is great, but I would still prefer to have a portable A8 :)

• 4 weeks later...
We (Atarian users of Nintendo DS) deserve an Atari 800 emulator (there is already a C64 emulator).

Nobody is able to do a port of Atari800?

How would it emulate the keyboard? I downloaded a C64 one for my Dreamcast and I can't make most games do anything even with the keyboard thing that pops up. Oh well, it runs Jupiter Lander fine and that's really the only game I can remember playing for my old Vic-20 back in the day. Although I need to brush up on how to play the game, even if I land on Jupiter softly, I still blow up!

We (Atarian users of Nintendo DS) deserve an Atari 800 emulator (there is already a C64 emulator).

Nobody is able to do a port of Atari800?

How would it emulate the keyboard? I downloaded a C64 one for my Dreamcast and I can't make most games do anything even with the keyboard thing that pops up. Oh well, it runs Jupiter Lander fine and that's really the only game I can remember playing for my old Vic-20 back in the day. Although I need to brush up on how to play the game, even if I land on Jupiter softly, I still blow up!

The Atari800 emulator works perfectly on a GP32X, as you can see inthis video:

The keyboard isn't a problem for the Nintendo DS touch screen, as you can see in this video of the C64 emulator:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cqjzpEbWZH4

So... I want an Atari800 emulator port for the Nintendo DS!

I'd be more interested in an Atari Lynx emulator for the DS, but when I search for "Nintendo DS emulators" I only see PC software that emulates a DS, not emulators that run on the DS.

Is there a page for Nintendo DS that I haven't stumbled into?