IGNORED

Lowered prices again, NES, Sega, Atari, more

rixdafix

This will be an ongoing list. I will update and add items frequently. Items with a price that says shipped include immediate priority shipping (I will combine shipping for multiple items). All others will get exact calculated shipping, your choice USPS (media, 1st class, priority) or UPS, also daily. I'm rixdafix on ebay also if you would like to check my feedback. My feedback here.

Colecovision Expansion Module, untested, kinda dirty but not trashed, $10 plus shipping

Colecovision AC adapter, $10 plus shipping

Super Nintendo console only, good shape, ac adapter jack NOT broken, $15 plus shipping

Several NES controllers, some slightly yellowed but not bad. All work, good cords and plugs, $6 each plus shipping

$25 obo shipped for these 43 atari manuals I have left.

2600 manuals I have available

Miracle Piano, very nice keyboard, good key action, clean, works great, non-original but proper spec ac adapter,

good homemade cable (not pretty but is soldered and heat shrinked), mint cart, no box, no manual or overlay but available on-line, no footswitch, $40 plus shipping

Gray Zapper Gun, average, in great box with perfect foam, $14 shipped

SNES

TMNT Turtles IV, loose, great condition, $12 shipped

post-9558-1180183031_thumb.jpg

4 switch promo console (orange trim, regular switches), clean, works great, $30 plus shipping

Link to promo console topic

Lots of Atari AC adapters, $8 shipped each

1 wireless 2600 controller, no idea if it works, cosmetically great, $7 plus shipping

Everything in this picture and then some (few bonus items, no trash), gotta be worth $40 plus shipping.

post-9558-1180183061_thumb.jpg

Atari misc.

Computer? power supplies

#C061982

#C017945

$10 plus shipping each

This is just a drop in the bucket but I had to start somewhere. Thanks for looking. Please feel free to make offers. I'm not looking at a gold mine, I know this. I need it gone and need the cash. Lots more coming. Thanks for your time, Rick.

post-9558-1180183183_thumb.jpg

post-9558-1180183215_thumb.jpg

post-9558-1180183227_thumb.jpg

post-9558-1180183239_thumb.jpg

Edited by rixdafix

Sega

Lots of boxes and manuals with no carts, a tote full of consoles, controllers, ac adapters, blah, blah

I'll work on it tomorrow, I'm going to be

Looking forward to seeing what boxe's and manual's you have.

As am i. I was just staring scornfully at my small rack of naked Genesis games the other day. :)

And seriously, don't be afraid to make offers. Low ball me. I don't care. It's gotta go. The worst I'll say is thanks but no. I don't really know what some of this is worth. Suggestions are more than welcome. I will gladly take and send pictures to anyone interested. Thanks.

Edited by rixdafix

I'm in need of a C061982 power supply, but I need to know which style you have. I definitely don't want the ingot style. Here's a pic to show what I mean. The one in the top middle is the one I don't want. They seem to fail spectacularly, taking your computer with them. :x

post-12855-1180091648_thumb.jpg