IGNORED

7800 With Expansion interface! Are these Common

Atarimania75

I just got a 7800 System with a game lot today and was just wondering how common the 7800 System with an expansion interface is? I have never seen one before but i have only had about 3 or 4 different Atari 7800 systems since i began collecting. I take it this must have been one of the last versions of the 7800 or something?

Actually it was the first. But if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me. I have one too. My only disappointment with it is it doesn't work with the recently released Pac-Man Collection. I get graphical glitches and such. Not sure if this is the case with all 7800s w/expansion interfaces though.

Actually it was the first. But if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me. I have one too. My only disappointment with it is it doesn't work with the recently released Pac-Man Collection. I get graphical glitches and such. Not sure if this is the case with all 7800s w/expansion interfaces though.

no problems with PMC on my NTSC expansion model, get the graphics glitch on a PAL 7800 though