IGNORED

Missing In Action

Mitch

I couldn't pass the sewers either. There's the one spot where I just fall through.

Like I said, if it's the part where the machine gun guy appears, just make sure you kill the guy before him right at the left of the screen and you'll be fine.

There are actually several places like that. :roll:

Mitch

I couldn't pass the sewers either. There's the one spot where I just fall through.

Like I said, if it's the part where the machine gun guy appears, just make sure you kill the guy before him right at the left of the screen and you'll be fine.

There are actually several places like that. :roll:

Mitch

Yeah, tell me about it. I just found a way past the second guy like that. You fall through if he comes onto the screen all at once. However, if you walk right up next to an invisible fall through, and then wait until he half walks onto the screen, then walk away and let him fully walk on when you come back, you can jump past him and then kill him. After that I hit another part with invisible fall throughs, but I'm mapping those now. I have yet to find a part that can't be mapped or worked around, and I can't imagine there's much more than a couple enemies left. I'll do a video if I get the whole way through.

Yeah, tell me about it. I just found a way past the second guy like that. You fall through if he comes onto the screen all at once. However, if you walk right up next to an invisible fall through, and then wait until he half walks onto the screen, then walk away and let him fully walk on when you come back, you can jump past him and then kill him. After that I hit another part with invisible fall throughs, but I'm mapping those now. I have yet to find a part that can't be mapped or worked around, and I can't imagine there's much more than a couple enemies left. I'll do a video if I get the whole way through.

I'd love to see a video if you can do it. I know I spent several hours on it and finally got stuck pretty far through the level and was never able to get past it.

Mitch

I'd love to see a video if you can do it. I know I spent several hours on it and finally got stuck pretty far through the level and was never able to get past it.

Mitch

I'm a little worried about that happening. I've spent way too much time on this, and I'm afraid I'll get to, say, the last guy and there won't be a way to get past him without falling through, making all the effort pretty pointless. Of course, the whole thing will be pretty pointless either way it turns out... :)

Edited by Atarifever

• 2 weeks later...

OK, all orders have been shipped. :)

Right now I'm building carts to take to CGE, I will probably use up all of the parts I have left to make these. Depending on how well it sells there I may not have any left when I come back. So if you aren't going to CGE and you want a copy please let me know soon or there may not be any left.

Mitch

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

And yes, I got the game. Had it for a little while, and must say its an amazing game. I know how to level skip and turn invincibility on, would rather not though to be a true completionist. I usually die in the jungle or use up all lives on suicide falls.

I see the gun appear in chucks hands at the start of bulls parade, but quickly disappears when I start moving.

• 1 month later...