IGNORED

Official Atari Jaguar Banner?

PDorr3

I am buying

this Atari Jaguar banner and have been trying to find out if it is official or some kind of screen print. I searched google and found this Picture of what looks like the same banner (this is from Jagfest) and am wondering if anyone here knows if these banners are officialy made or if they are just reproductions (namely the one I am buying) thanks.

I am buying

this Atari Jaguar banner and have been trying to find out if it is official or some kind of screen print. I searched google and found this Picture of what looks like the same banner (this is from Jagfest) and am wondering if anyone here knows if these banners are officialy made or if they are just reproductions (namely the one I am buying) thanks.

If it has the Atari logo in the upper left corner, then, yes, it's probably legit. I have one or two of these myself, and they are made on a fairly durable vinyl and have the brass grommets on the edge. Very nice banners!

Yes, both pictures look like they are the original vinyl Jaguar eyes/logo banner print with the additional "Atari" fuji logo in the upper left hand corner. I would say they are ligit and original. They are 2' by 4' vinyl banners that were part of Atari's in-store advertising promotional campaign for the Jaguar. They are rare, I have been wanting to buy one myself but haven't got around to it yet, I better get one before their gone and are tough to locate. :)

Edited by ovalbugmann