Atari 800 and 800 xl computers and 2 disk drives

Atari jaguar

Atari Flashbacks 2

Intellivision

Colecovision

Mattel electronics hand helds

Commodore 64 and 2 disk drives.

I also collect for , but don't have anymore. The Vectrex , Atari 7800

I have a gameboy color in box and grey gameboy advanced sp and micro floating around somewhere. I also have a wii. 2 nes (1 toaster and 1 top loader). 1 snes with super gameboy, 1n64, 1gamecube with portable screen, 1 ps1 white square not very first one, 1 atari 2600, and 1 atari 5200. And a bunch of games. And also a tristar super 8 to play nes games on snes but its broken right now.

I just re-acquired an Odyssey 2. I never sold mine; somebody stole it, almost all of my O2 carts, and some camping gear from a storage unit when I was moving. Of all the things in there, I never expected someone to go for my Odyssey 2 collection. (Luckily, my Demon Attack CIB and Master Strategy Games were elsewhere, so I still have them.)

I have a huge Commodore collection. Not doing anything with it, right now.

I've sold most of my other classic consoles. I let go of a near mint Astrocade in the box a few months ago. Also parted with an Atari XE and Jaguar at the same time.

I have a bunch of 21st century consoles (Xbox, PS2, 360), but I don't play them much.

I have an N64 with a Mr. Backup Z64 that I intend to try to trade soon. (Anyone interested?)

Getting through a trade a Gameboy Advance SP and some games with it. Gamecube is history, so I'm thinning down my items to collect for (the Gba and 2600). I have a PS2 sitting in the wings, but I haven't really done anything with it lately. I should get a power cord for it and start collecting. The games are cheap, depending on what one you want, so it shouldn't be too hard to get some select titles for that.

NES, SNES, Genesis, Jaguar, Apple IIe, Classic PC games. I've had other systems occasionally but could never justify owning them.

You have a full, working Apple IIe? My friend had one when I was growing up. Every time I went over to his house, I'd end up playing it and all the great games for it. :D

Turbo Grafx-16, NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, Playstation, Playstation 2, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Flashback 2, Wii

DSLite, GBASP, GBA Micro, GB (original), GBPocket, Kindle Fire (don't knock it I play tons of games on it)

Computers: Windows 98 machine for a real dos environment, XP Machine with a floppy drive for workin with DOS stuff as well, Windows 7 and 8 gamin comps. A netbook I use for Intellivision, Stella, and Turbo Grafx-16 games.

Oh, I gotta re do the list.

Let's see, I own enough 2600s to open a retail store (I think there are four right now), I own two 4 port 5200 systems, a 7800, two Lynxes, three Game Boys, a Game Boy Pocket, two Game Boys Color, two Game Boys Advance SP, three Game Gears, two PSPs, a manly pink DS Lite, one ColecoVision, an Intellivision 1, three PlaySations, two Playstation 2s, one LaserActive, one Genesis 3, a Saturn, a Dreamcast, an NES, a Nintendo 64, a GameCube, and probably some others that I forgot. In most cases I maintain only one or two of eahc of those, depending on whether or not I plan to play link games with them.

Wow. That's 37 systems! :o

Sega Genesis with all add-ons

Gamecube

Dreamcast

Saturn

NES

3 Famiclones

2 N64s

SNES

Wii U

Sega Master System

Xbox

3 PS1s

PS2

Atari 5200

Colecovision

2 Intellivisons

Coleco Adam

Gameboy

A few Gameboy Colors

A few GBAs

DS

DS lite

DSi

3DS

PS3

XBOX 360

Wii

Wii U

Another Sega Genesis

I've kinda tried to get at least all of the systems..

Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Atari Lynx I/II, Atari Jaguar, Several Atari 800 Computers

Colecovision, Colecovision Adam

Intellivision

Vectrex

Commodore 64, Commodore Vic=20, Commodore 128, Commodore 16, Amiga 500, Amiga 1000, CD32

Apple IIe, Mac Classic, Mac LC3, Apple IIgs

TI 99/4a

Nintendo NES, Sharp Twin Famicom, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii

Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32x, Sega Nomad, Saturn, Dreamcast

Pioneer Laseractive w/Sega Unit

Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Super Gameboy, DS, 3Ds

Panasonic 3DO

Philips CD-i

Neo Geo Pocket Color

Wonderswan Color

Game.com

XBOX, XBOX 360

Sony Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3

Sony PSP

Still need some stuff like an Arcadia or a Fairchild-F. (if anyone has one they want to sell let me know)

As far as what i play.. 360 is by far #1 but i also play my Genesis and more recently the Famicom.

I've kinda tried to get at least all of the systems..

Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Atari Lynx I/II, Atari Jaguar, Several Atari 800 Computers

Colecovision, Colecovision Adam

Intellivision

Vectrex

Commodore 64, Commodore Vic=20, Commodore 128, Commodore 16, Amiga 500, Amiga 1000, CD32

Apple IIe, Mac Classic, Mac LC3, Apple IIgs

TI 99/4a

Nintendo NES, Sharp Twin Famicom, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii

Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32x, Sega Nomad, Saturn, Dreamcast

Pioneer Laseractive w/Sega Unit

Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Super Gameboy, DS, 3Ds

Panasonic 3DO

Philips CD-i

Neo Geo Pocket Color

Wonderswan Color

Game.com

XBOX, XBOX 360

Sony Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3

Sony PSP

Still need some stuff like an Arcadia or a Fairchild-F. (if anyone has one they want to sell let me know)

As far as what i play.. 360 is by far #1 but i also play my Genesis and more recently the Famicom.

No Odyssey 2, Studio II, Arcadia 2001, Channel F, Astrocade, Turbografx-16, Turbo CD, Jaguar CD, Worlds of Wonder Action Max, Bandai Pippin, FM Towns Marty, N-Gage, or Gamewave in that batch...

No Odyssey 2, Studio II, Arcadia 2001, Channel F, Astrocade, Turbografx-16, Turbo CD, Jaguar CD, Worlds of Wonder Action Max, Bandai Pippin, FM Towns Marty, N-Gage, or Gamewave in that batch...

Forgot, I do have the Odyssey 2, Turbo Duo, Turbo Grafx, Jaguar CD. :)

Yeah I said i was trying to get all of the systems, not that it was complete. Don't have some of the more really obscure or Japanese only stuff. There's also some quasi consoles like the C64 console.. although not sure if i need that really. :)

After re-reading this topic again, I'm trying to figure out where in my collecting I am. Mostly for the Atari 2600 now (boxed complete games), and with a trade recently a Gba Sp, which I haven't played extensively, but it's more of a "have thing". I still have my Xbox 360 that I got for Christmas from the wife, but I hardly touch it. Probably because it's in the living room and not in my "man cave".

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty new at collecting ( only about a little over a year) as such my collection is small. I manly collect what I want to play and what I enjoy. Not much that's rare or anything. The systems I have are, Atari 2600, Odyssey 2, Nes, Snes, Nintendo 64, Playstation, PS2, Wii, and Xbox 360.

Oh boy. I have an EXTENSIVE collection but the three I really focus on collecting for are my 2600, NES, and Genesis. Unfortunately I don't have the space to keep everything hooked up and some of my lesser used consoles are very neglected.