IGNORED

Intellivision Programming Contest

Joe Zbiciak, the person that gave the Intellivision community 4-Tris, the SDK-1600, the jzIntv emulator, and the soon to be release Space Patrol has announced a programming contest. This is a great way to invigorate the community so if you are a programmer, please join Joe's contest.

Interested in keeping up with what is new for the Intellivision? Follow the link below:

Intellivision 2007

• 2 years later...

Joe Zbiciak, the person that gave the Intellivision community 4-Tris, the SDK-1600, the jzIntv emulator, and the soon to be release Space Patrol has announced a programming contest. This is a great way to invigorate the community so if you are a programmer, please join Joe's contest.

Interested in keeping up with what is new for the Intellivision? Follow the link below:

Intellivision 2007

this contest sure did invigorate the community :roll:

how about we do a real contest?

It is a shame that the Intellivision is so difficult to program for. We have been wanting to release new games but responsibilities keep coming first. I do not want to make any release announcements of future games until they are further in production but I will tell you the current ROM builds are looking really good. You will be very pleased if they get released.

It is a shame that the Intellivision is so difficult to program for. We have been wanting to release new games but responsibilities keep coming first. I do not want to make any release announcements of future games until they are further in production but I will tell you the current ROM builds are looking really good. You will be very pleased if they get released.

I certainly appreciate the carts that have come out. I also thought Joe and the rest of the guys were great people when I met them years ago at a PhillyClassic!

• Like 1

I certainly appreciate the carts that have come out. I also thought Joe and the rest of the guys were great people when I met them years ago at a PhillyClassic!

I never made it to Philly but I was at two 3 CGEs (2 in Vegas and 1 in San Francisco). Sometime I think we should stop with what we have done. Stonix starting out the games and Space Patrol ending them; the two best games of the bunch. The problem is I have been wanting for years to see Rick D. completed. Time will tell.

I never made it to Philly but I was at two 3 CGEs (2 in Vegas and 1 in San Francisco). Sometime I think we should stop with what we have done. Stonix starting out the games and Space Patrol ending them; the two best games of the bunch. The problem is I have been wanting for years to see Rick D. completed. Time will tell.

I've seen the screen shots of Rick Dangerous, it looks seriously awesome! :thumbsup:

Who do we need to bribe to get it finished? Do you need food, Mt Dew? :P

I've seen the screen shots of Rick Dangerous, it looks seriously awesome! :thumbsup:

Who do we need to bribe to get it finished? Do you need food, Mt Dew? :P

don't forget the hookers....lots of hookers

I went to the PhillyClassic when 4-Tris was released. Joe sold out but let me buy one anyhow and sent it to me later. He was an incredibly nice guy. At some point he introduced me to the other guys there with him (evidently not you though :) ) and let me see some of the protos, T-carts, and the Moon Patrol game he was working on.