IGNORED

New to Jaguar

cubejunky

If you do Buy a Jag CD you need to also purchase a copy of Protectors SE so that you can download homebrews or incomplete games.

JAg CD is a great add on and allows homebrew at a reasonable cost. You do not need and overpriced cart to

run bjl. A burned CD is ALL you need besides the cable. That's about 30 dollars as opposed to what,70?

Well, not really new to it I have had one for about a year or two bought it off buyrite.net (Good thing they went out terrible service), but after that I never did anything with it expect beat Cybermorph. Now I am starting to build a collection for it, So far off ebay I have spent around $80 on games but I am kinda blind buying (I do read reviews and stuff) but I feel like I need some feedback. So far I own/bought

Cybermorph (came with system)

Tempest 2000 Complete in box ($15.56)

Cannon Fobber Complete in box (13.56)

Zool 2 Cart only (11.96)

Super Burnout Complete in box (17.56)

Iron Solider Cart only (7.59)

Theme Park Complete in box (12.99)

I know I need to get AVP/Rayman but I don't know if I want to pay $50 to $70 each for them, not yet anyway. so what else is there.

P.S. What is the cheapest way to get a Jag CD people on ebay want $200 or more for it.

Thanks for any help.

Try retailers, or if GoAtari throws another one on Ebay (last one went for $160 new) Also don't buy ANYTHING from SweetsStuff4U, he's the reason the prices on Ebay are so high.

Yeah, stay away from RipUoff4real, he outbid everyone on all the "broken" JagCD units GoAtari sold, so they will be repaired units you are buying for WAY too much. If we can all boycott him, maybe we can get Jaguar prices back to a reasonable level. Hopefully he'll have to liquidate eventually.

The Jaguar fans need to stop acting like slobbering whores everytime they see something rare auctioned.....good luck....

Well, not really new to it I have had one for about a year or two bought it off buyrite.net (Good thing they went out terrible service), but after that I never did anything with it expect beat Cybermorph. Now I am starting to build a collection for it, So far off ebay I have spent around $80 on games but I am kinda blind buying (I do read reviews and stuff) but I feel like I need some feedback. So far I own/bought

Cybermorph (came with system)

Tempest 2000 Complete in box ($15.56)

Cannon Fobber Complete in box (13.56)

Zool 2 Cart only (11.96)

Super Burnout Complete in box (17.56)

Iron Solider Cart only (7.59)

Theme Park Complete in box (12.99)

I know I need to get AVP/Rayman but I don't know if I want to pay $50 to $70 each for them, not yet anyway. so what else is there.

P.S. What is the cheapest way to get a Jag CD people on ebay want $200 or more for it.

Thanks for any help.

Try retailers, or if GoAtari throws another one on Ebay (last one went for $160 new) Also don't buy ANYTHING from SweetsStuff4U, he's the reason the prices on Ebay are so high.

Yeah, stay away from RipUoff4real, he outbid everyone on all the "broken" JagCD units GoAtari sold, so they will be repaired units you are buying for WAY too much. If we can all boycott him, maybe we can get Jaguar prices back to a reasonable level. Hopefully he'll have to liquidate eventually.

The Jaguar fans need to stop acting like slobbering whores everytime they see something rare auctioned.....good luck....

Most of what Sweetstuff4U sells isn't rare, he's just overbidding on nearly everything Jaguar that goes up on E-bay to corner the market and overprice it all, then on top of that, he pays so much for common stuff, that he charges even MORE based on the need to recoupe his extravigant purchases. This guy is the Sith of the Jaguar community. He's literally destroying the jaguar market for the rest of us.