IGNORED

Primal Rage CD HELP!

A_Gorilla

Ok so I finally got Primal Rage for the Jag CD (from sweetstuff no less, go figure) and I am a little confused, on the picture of the main menu in the manual it has a section called the Making of Primal Rage, yet when I play the game I cant find that section anyware! Was that a misprint, or do you unlock that section???

How could you buy from him??? :skull:

So what if you bought it from Sweet stuff...it has became a harder game to find and rather than waite it out and do a bidding war you went w/ buying it that way...If the consumer gets what they want then they are happy....

By the way I popped the game in my system and I cannot find that option anywhere, they must of dropped it so that they could make the game load faster(as it is I though the game was broke because It was stuck on the cd loading screen for 4 or 5 minutes)...the manuale other than that picture never mentions the making of video.

Also the CD box says that I get SixFlags Coupons but they are nowhere to be found, what a jip

• 9 months later...
So what if you bought it from Sweet stuff...it has became a harder game to find and rather than waite it out and do a bidding war you went w/ buying it that way...If the consumer gets what they want then they are happy....

By the way I popped the game in my system and I cannot find that option anywhere, they must of dropped it so that they could make the game load faster(as it is I though the game was broke because It was stuck on the cd loading screen for 4 or 5 minutes)...the manuale other than that picture never mentions the making of video.

Also the CD box says that I get SixFlags Coupons but they are nowhere to be found, what a jip

I went ahead and just bought it from GoAtari. I just received it today. I really like it. I think the animation is great. However I cant get out of my head what Zylonsbane said around here one time about the title sequence rock and the sound of it landing were way out of sync. Now I can't stop noticing it! aagh1 :P

Anyways, maybe they did remove the 'making of' part, or perhaps its a generic screenshot of Primal Rage for some other system they developed it for that they loved better than the Jaguar. :(

Or perhaps its an easter egg not found yet. Anyone have experience with the other Primal Rage versions for PSX, Saturn etc? Is it in those versions?

Yeah, the title sequence rock and the sound of it landing are out of sync however, if you run the Jaguar at 50Hz/PAL then it is ok.

This is the same with the cutscenes.

OH so its in sync in Euro TV's huh? I think the sound of the meteor hitting the earth is out of sink, unless i'm mistaking which sound is suppose to be what.

Odd though, the lightning flashes on the title screen and the thunder are all in sync.

This is a good fighting game for the Jaguar. This is probably the best put together fighter the Jaguar has. Even with the Pro Controller though pulling off some of the moves is a fuggin' hassle. But still, nice fighting game. Glad I finally got it! :D