IGNORED

jagar collection

sciarpo

O.k.

Owned a Jaguar back in '94-'95. Still have it stored somewhere, don't know where. Last year, I decided to get one again and rebuilt the collection. I'm one short. It's the evil Battlesphere. I have played it before and I felt so-so about it. I would like to have it just to complete a collection, but I'm torn. Anything over $300 is ridiculous for a game. Now I must admit, I went against my own words and bid recently for $380 and guess who outbid me? SS4U. Like he needs another. Anyway, I'm torn- Should I try to get this game?

O.k.

Owned a Jaguar back in '94-'95. Still have it stored somewhere, don't know where. Last year, I decided to get one again and rebuilt the collection. I'm one short. It's the evil Battlesphere. I have played it before and I felt so-so about it. I would like to have it just to complete a collection, but I'm torn. Anything over $300 is ridiculous for a game. Now I must admit, I went against my own words and bid recently for $380 and guess who outbid me? SS4U. Like he needs another. Anyway, I'm torn- Should I try to get this game?

Battleshpere is a good game, but its not not worth $300+ for gameplay, it's cause its ULTRA rare (same as Aircars) So if you really want one just for your collection to be complete be prepared to spen $300+ for it, otherwise dont even bother

O.k.

Battleshpere is a good game, but its not not worth $300+ for gameplay, it's cause its ULTRA rare (same as Aircars) So if you really want one just for your collection to be complete be prepared to spen $300+ for it, otherwise dont even bother

Battlesphere is a very very good game,anybody who has played system link knows what im talking about :cool: ,and only the ICD version of Aircars is rare.... IMHO Battlesphere is worth having.... :cool:

I bought a copy of BS 'classic' maybe 5 years ago for $190. Good game. I think if you REALLY enjoy space combat sims it's worth that kind of money - but I can't afford the $400+ price it gets now. Hopefully BS will go back into production someday for a reasonable price so more people can "witness the magic"... ;)

Kick that fuckers ass...Seriously, someone needs to stop this bitch.

Why? Just cause he has more money then you and can afford to buy all Jag crap? Srry to break to you pal, tis is what capitalism is. If he has the money to buy all these things and then sell it, then let the baby have have his bottle and stop bitching cause your poor. If you really wanted to bring him down you would try outbid him on everything. But no you're not going to do that, are you? You're just gonna bitch and moan cause like you always do...

Why? Just cause he has more money then you and can afford to buy all Jag crap?

No, because sweetsstuf4u IS an asshole. Do a search for his name and check out how he has ripped people off and deliberately driven the prices of Jaguar items up. He is not a Jaguar fan, he is a scavenger.

Last year, I decided to get one again and rebuilt the collection.

Anyway, I'm torn- Should I try to get this game?

Welcome back :)

Battlespere/BSG is a fantastic game. :cool: Unfortunately at the prices that it goes for now, it is now a 'collectors' purchase, not a 'gamer's' purchase. :(

As far as shithead4U I hope he winds up penniless in a trailer with nothing to eat but Jag svideo cables one day.

Why? Just cause he has more money then you and can afford to buy all Jag crap? Srry to break to you pal, tis is what capitalism is. If he has the money to buy all these things and then sell it, then let the baby have have his bottle and stop bitching cause your poor. If you really wanted to bring him down you would try outbid him on everything. But no you're not going to do that, are you? You're just gonna bitch and moan cause like you always do...

:rolling: you are so wrong, I just spat my apple juice all over the place reading that. :rolling:

Mr Capitalist, no one said stop him from his right of running around buying stuff, what bothers people is the insane prices he tries to sell the stuff for. Obviously we have touched a sore spot here for you, I was shocked with your childish post towards SINGLE TOOTH.

:rolling: you are so wrong, I just spat my apple juice all over the place reading that. :rolling:

Mr Capitalist, no one said stop him from his right of running around buying stuff, what bothers people is the insane prices he tries to sell the stuff for. Obviously we have touched a sore spot here for you, I was shocked with your childish post towards SINGLE TOOTH.

ShitStain4U is a speculator, most of the stuff he bids on he doesn't want to win (unless it's a rarer item that can get him high profit), he does it to raise the price of items not in his store so he can raise his prices to match, he's also notortious for Shill bidding, retalitory feedback, and vengeful shipping (he's shipped the games crushed and in poor shape to known AtariAge members (new games too)) It's not about fair trade with him, he's a dishonest underhanded asshole who makes collecting for this system very difficult for people getting back into it.

Edited by EmOneGarand

ShitStain4U is a speculator, most of the stuff he bids on he doesn't want to win (unless it's a rarer item that can get him high profit), he does it to raise the price of items not in his store so he can raise his prices to match, he's also notortious for Shill bidding, retalitory feedback, and vengeful shipping (he's shipped the games crushed and in poor shape to known AtariAge members (new games too)) It's not about fair trade with him, he's a dishonest underhanded asshole who makes collecting for this system very difficult for people getting back into it.

SS4U has so many names...........

I dont know the person, but anyone who deliberately tries to take games off the market for others to spike a profit can kiss my ass. I can see having one sealed and one to play, but after that, it is just hoarding. I own 4000+ unique games, doubles are either traded or sold for cheap. While I know that some here make a living on game selling(i thank many for doing so with my business), there is some things that dont do anything for yourself or your collection but make you look like a jerkface. On a side note, I know that the game can be linked. How many carts can be linked up together?

I dont know the person, but anyone who deliberately tries to take games off the market for others to spike a profit can kiss my ass. I can see having one sealed and one to play, but after that, it is just hoarding. I own 4000+ unique games, doubles are either traded or sold for cheap. While I know that some here make a living on game selling(i thank many for doing so with my business), there is some things that dont do anything for yourself or your collection but make you look like a jerkface. On a side note, I know that the game can be linked. How many carts can be linked up together?

Battlesphere can have 16 consoles linked together for 32 players ,2 players on each tv/monitor. and for the record im collecting 16 copies for that reason!!! however i plan to take it alittle further and put all 16 copies in 16 kiosks connected with 16 scatboxes :cool: i dont consider it hoarding because they are going to a much better cause than a profit,its not about the money........ :cool:

Battlesphere can have 16 consoles linked together for 32 players ,2 players on each tv/monitor. and for the record im collecting 16 copies for that reason!!! however i plan to take it alittle further and put all 16 copies in 16 kiosks connected with 16 scatboxes :cool: i dont consider it hoarding because they are going to a much better cause than a profit,its not about the money........ :cool:

Can I come over and play!??! :party: :D

Thats pretty nice BuddyBuddies, I have never even been able to try BattleSphere :sad:

My wife would prob try and kill me if I even got 1 copy of BattleSphere, but we both know sooner or later I shall get one, or at least play it :)

Thats pretty nice BuddyBuddies, I have never even been able to try BattleSphere :sad:

My wife would prob try and kill me if I even got 1 copy of BattleSphere, but we both know sooner or later I shall get one, or at least play it :)

I always kick myself for missing out on the original release.. but even if it's an amazing game I'd never spend 500 on a game.. if time travel were possible I'd tell myself to save up and buy it back in the day lol

hell yeah buddies,sooner or later the Jagfest will return to the states :cool: ill have to have the Battlesphere setup running for all to enjoy :)

Well SS4U is selling Battlesphere for $599. Can you believe that? It's probably the copy he just won for $380 over me.

I do have a complete copy from the original run of BS.

Irony is, I can't tell you last time I played it. Probably been years. But with the way I take care of my stuff, you'd think I just got it.

I like the game. Or at least remember liking it. My philosophy is if you like something, and have it, don't get rid of it, because it'll either cost you more to get back later, or you'll never see it again. I'm sure BS would fall into the latter category. But a good offer would be tempting.

Probably got several other Jag games I don't play and could part with... Brutal Sports Football, Bubsy, Syndicate, Flashback, WMCJ, Supercross (but who'd want it???), Fever Pitch Soccer, Defender 2K (just never been good at ANY Defender game), Fight for Life (I think it just sucks).

From the CDs, I'd probably never miss most of 'em... Blue Lightning, Hover Strike, Highlander, Dragon's Lair, Myst, Space Ace, Brain Dead... maybe Baldies... All I'd want to keep are Vid Grid, Battlemorph, Primal Rage, and IS2.

Got manuals and boxes for most.

Well SS4U is selling Battlesphere for $599. Can you believe that? It's probably the copy he just won for $380 over me.

Irony is, I can't tell you last time I played it. Probably been years. But with the way I take care of my stuff, you'd think I just got it.

I like the game. Or at least remember liking it. My philosophy is if you like something, and have it, don't get rid of it, because it'll either cost you more to get back later, or you'll never see it again. I'm sure BS would fall into the latter category. But a good offer would be tempting.

Probably got several other Jag games I don't play and could part with... Brutal Sports Football, Bubsy, Syndicate, Flashback, WMCJ, Supercross (but who'd want it???), Fever Pitch Soccer, Defender 2K (just never been good at ANY Defender game), Fight for Life (I think it just sucks).

From the CDs, I'd probably never miss most of 'em... Blue Lightning, Hover Strike, Highlander, Dragon's Lair, Myst, Space Ace, Brain Dead... maybe Baldies... All I'd want to keep are Vid Grid, Battlemorph, Primal Rage, and IS2.

got any uber-rare items like betas or Eeproms??

Don't believe so. BS is probably the only one that would count as "uber" anything. :)

I do have Skyhammer. But can't that still be bought from Songbird? ... just checked and yup.

Edited by Brian R.

Don't believe so. BS is probably the only one that would count as "uber" anything. :)

I do have Skyhammer. But can't that still be bought from Songbird? ... just checked and yup.

thats cool buddy,i always looking for uber-rare jaguar items :cool: like an Atari Jaguar kiosk :cool:

This is what makes me sick. There are Jaguar fans still out there. Not many, but some. Some of you bitch and moan at SS4u, and I include myself lately. Now here is where I'm pissed. Battlesphere. Rare game. You guys all pile on SS4u for hoarding. Yet noone says a GODDAMN thing about Buddybuddies having 16 copies????? So he can network??? and have a Jagfest with these kiosks??? Are you kidding me???? Like all of you are going to get over there and play his networkuphoria. I shudder at the thought. No wonder battlesphere costs so much. A rare game, where many Jag fans want to play, yet someone is hoarding to network, and everyone says YEA!