IGNORED

My vader has breathing problems

supaevil

Howdy, me and my friend got back from a swap meet about 3 weeks ago there i found a box of 40 or so atari games i got the games i knew about now i am kicking myself for not getting all the games i didnt have whoops. When i got them home me and him were playing for about 1 hour about ten different games when i switched to another game the screen just flickered but you can make it out but it flickers to much to play. It has been this way ever since every game flickers i didnt even get to try all the games out and it was working fine before. :? i tried taking a duplicate cart dowsing it with rubbing alcohol and take it in and out and still nothing i opened it up but i am wasnt sure what i was looking for any help here would be appreciated i have the vader 4 switch model thank you !

the screen just flickered but you can make it out but it flickers to much to play

sounds just like mine, I got a vader with 40 games for $10 at a flea market on saturday...

Does your system have a cord coming out the back, you might want to open up you vader and if it is in all the way, or you might just want to replace it...

Also, are you using an rf, you should probably get a Phono-to-F adapter from radioshack (i think they are $3,$4) part number 278-276. That should get rid of the flicker (did for me) 278-276.jpg

Please tell me why this thread tried to set a radioshack.com cookie on my machine.

The image posted by Nashnooga is directly linked to the image at RadioShack.com, it looks like their website thinks everyone is at their shopping cart viewing the image.

The connector costs $2.99 each at Radio Shack for the chrome, or $3.99 for the gold plated ones.