IGNORED

TON OF GAMES- $1 per rarity of rarities 1 through 4

revsdr

PM Seant.

I di dn't sell the electric wheelchair. They are tougher to sell than the Bush administrations excuse for going to war in I raq@

I am interested in just 6 for right now. But if I get extra spending vash I'll be back!

Y'know, after all is said and done, you might be better off selling them this this way after all!

I know it is more of a pain.....but at least your getting some sold! Your list has shrunk quite a bit!

Good luck!

Hmm, bad news =(

Did you test these all? I can't get Yars' Revenge or Barnstorming to work, just black screen =( I hope they didn't get damaged from the heat >_< I even gave Barnstorming a good cleaning, still no dice. Gonna have to figure out how to get access to the contacts in Yars' Revenge, see if that needs a cleaning too, but I'm expecting the same results =/

All the rest of the games work fine, though =) Maze Craze flashes some random colors before loading, I don't know if it's supposed to do that or not. I just checked in Stella, doesn't look like it's supposed to...but after it loads, it looks like it's working.

Yeah, cleaned Yars', still black screen.

Edited by Asaki

every game has been tested and works perfectly.

these are from my personal collection

i can say positivitly that them two games

work or worked.

-----

pm me what you want to do to feel comfortable

with the sale, then you can post back here to tell

everyone what a great guy i am ...lol ..j/k

but pm me and well make you happy :)

you did use alcohol and a swab right...

Yeah, alcohol and a swab. If you say they worked before sending them, I'll take your word for it. The box was kinda warm when I opened it up, I hope they didn't get too hot from sitting in my mailbox too long, though I've never heard of that happening before (and I've heard 2600 carts are rather sturdy). I hope it's not my Atari, I haven't noticed any problems with any other games, though I haven't gone through my ENTIRE collection.

Too tired to think right now, though. I'll worry about it tomorrow.

Edit: Did a quick search, and found this thread: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105280

Edited by Asaki