IGNORED

TON OF GAMES- $1 per rarity of rarities 1 through 4

revsdr

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone seen REVS?

Its been a few weeks since hes logged in and Im waiting on these games here for a bit.

I think they all are holds in the list but thyeve been paid for sometime now.

I hope everything is ok. Anyone talk to Revs lately?

LMK if so and Revs, if youre there , drop me a line. Thanks

Well I found his Email and everything seems good as usual, glad to find nothing is wrong but i still dont know if he can get in to AA as i dont think he's tried since the new serve was installed. Back to your regularly scheduled programming. UP!

As I mentioned in another thread where you brought this up, he did login the day after the server change. If there are people who cannot get onto AA since then, it has nothing to do with the server.

..Al

Well I found his Email and everything seems good as usual, glad to find nothing is wrong but i still dont know if he can get in to AA as i dont think he's tried since the new serve was installed. Back to your regularly scheduled programming. UP!

As I mentioned in another thread where you brought this up, he did login the day after the server change. If there are people who cannot get onto AA since then, it has nothing to do with the server.

..Al

Hey AL, I didnt mean any offense dude but Sheehan still cant get in and i wondered out loud if others cant as well. He's given up trying. hes changed to Mozzilla from IE I think and nothing has worked for him. Hes tried everything you suggested in an earlier post when the change first happened that I relayed to him and still cant get in so i dont know what the problem is or if its just somehow his PC but I didnt mean no offense by it and I posted here to let people know I have got in touch with Revs, Thats it and I didnt see your reply over at the other post yet so forgive me. Cheers

Edited by Phantom