IGNORED

How to use a nes controller in your atari

Atari freak 1

Well, if you are an idiot like me, all that soldering and cracking things open and screwing around with the innards can EASILY go awry. Best to let the pros do it up right, get a nice 7 foot cord, have it customized just for me and not have to worry about destroying some old hardware in the process.

Some very good points and without trying to sound like I am pushing my products, my NES controllers also control the Atari 7800 Left and Right fire buttons as well. NES button B is Atari 7800 L(eft) and NES A is Atari 7800 R(ight). :) And you can have them painted any color you want, or done without the paint.

I hope to add more elements to them as well soon to make them more professional :)

I of course understand why some make their own controllers, after all that is what I do. I sell to people looking to have the controller made for them, customized, or looking to have some of the options available in my controllers that they can't do.

I have a area of my website devoted to anyone who is handy with a soldering iron and wants to try to make some hardware themselves. Under my website "New Hardware" area the section is called "Create Your Own". I am writting many different articles and hope to have them on my website after the CGE, so keep your eyes open for some new hardware instructions. :D

Some very good points and without trying to sound like I am pushing my products, my NES controllers also control the Atari 7800 Left and Right fire buttons as well. NES button B is Atari 7800 L(eft) and NES A is Atari 7800 R(ight). :)

Do they function as "Booster Grip" buttons as well? The write up on the web page seems to indicate that they do but I couldn't tell for sure.

Do they function as "Booster Grip" buttons as well? The write up on the web page seems to indicate that they do but I couldn't tell for sure.

The NES controllers do not have the Booster Grip buttons, just my Sega Genesis (6 Button controllers) or Playstation controllers do. Looks like I may have to look at my description.

If you are looking for the Booster Grip buttons I'd suggest you get one of my Transparent Playstation Controllers. They are available in different transparent colors and are very comfortable and duriable controller :D

The NES controllers do not have the Booster Grip buttons, just my Sega Genesis (6 Button controllers) or Playstation controllers do. Looks like I may have to look at my description.

I looked again and the NES pads do not mention Booster Grip controlls at all. I guess that I had gotten them mixed up with the converted Sega pads. Sorry about that.