IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - July news

RSS Bot

After getting 14 hours of sleep last night, I'm still tired, but alive. I went to sleep at midnight and was woken up by Mom at 2pm wondering if I was still alive. I guess "normal" people don't sleep for 14 hours.

Anyway, it turns out that me and mom are invited to a barbeque after all. The original plan was that my sister Stacie and her boyfriend John were going over to John's sister's place, but they changed that so instead Stacie is having a bbq over at her house, which is actually in town. So I don't know when we're getting fireworks or anything, but I hope to not be as sick as last year when I forced mom to leave early :(

In other not-so-shocking news, my niece Caitlin is apparently being teased for two reasons: #1 - She doesn't have an iPod and #2 - she never went to Disneyland. Well, Stacie hopes to rectify one of two by taking her to Disneyland next month. Apparently Stacie was disappointed by Mom since our parents never took us to Disneyland when we were young (I really didn't want to go. I like the old Warner Bros. cartoons where Daffy Duck gets shot in the face by Elmer Fudd than these stupid Disney cartoons.) And what is the deal with these 20-something parents getting their kids iPods? I didn't have an iPod when I was 7, and if I did, I'd have a heckuva time trying to figure out how to work the thing. (I remember having to ask my dad for help with the Game Genie for the NES.) Kids these days...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3522