IGNORED

Sell complete or by smaller lot.

markheus

Hi Guys. I've been on the road for the last year or so and haven't had much time to enjoy my Atari collection. I've decided to splurge and buy an Alienware laptop (the new 9750)

My question is this - I have about 225 games (nothing extremely rare - motorodeo is the rarest) and two consoles. Do you recommend selling it in one large bulk or selling it in pieces over time. My issue is that my girlfriend's daughter will probably be selling it for me since I'm away so I don't want to over load here. Also, the quicker it gets sold the quicker I can buy my precious...

Do you think I'd make more money selling individually than by selling it in one large lot? Also - assuming that roughly half of the games are boxed (open in fair condition) and that 99% of them have manuals what do you think would be a fair "buy it now" price on ebay?

Edited by markheus

Do you have a list of all your titles?

(Alienware was one of the noticeable brands in Live Free or Die Hard.)

Not with me. I'm going to have her type of a list of everything as well as gather all the boxes so I can say definitively what is boxed and what isn't

I haven't seen that movie yet... But I've seen the video of the new m9750 Laptop... My god.... What a machine...

Edit: Isn't there a website that generates a pdf list of all the games that one owns? It seems that I Created a database at one point. Perhaps I could retrieve it. That'd be a start.

Edited by markheus