IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - At least it's not 103...

RSS Bot

The high is ten degrees cooler today, a refreshing 93 ;) I feel sorry for the Volcanoes, who have to play baseball tonight in the hot weather. I've always wondered why major/minor league baseball hold their games in the hottest part of the year. Who wants to play baseball when it's so hot outside? And I feel really sorry for the Arizona Diamondbacks and all their opponents who have to play there. Ugh. Why not hold games in the spring? Starting in March and ending in June or something? Why not just have 80 games or so like the NBA?

Anyway, I've been working on a new game called Blox where you're a yellow block and you go around shooting blue blocks. Right now the only thing you can do in this demo is get killed by the blue block, after which you start again at the beginning. There's still some bugs (sometimes the blue block is in the playfield, and sometimes there's no blue block anywhere. If this happens, press reset and the screen will reset.) To start the game, press fire and to get back to the title screen at the game over screen, press the reset switch. I won't be working on it as much until Happy Halloween is done.

Attached File(s)

bin.gif

blox1a.bas.bin ( 8K )

Number of downloads: 0

bin.gif

blox1a.bas ( 9.22K )

Number of downloads: 0

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3564