IGNORED

Looking for Sony EyeToy wide-angle lens...

RJ

Bought EyeToy: Kinetic used (disc, manual, case) on a whim recently & when I got it home, the manual says to attach the included wide-angle lens so you can see your entire self onscreen. I didnt get the lens, anyone got one for sale/trade?

I've got cash or several gaming mags to trade. Info on finding a (compatible?) lens will also be appreciated. Thanks!

ALSO: as seen in my sig, still looking for certain PSM & OPM magazine issues. I'm not desperate (yet) but these are for full-run completion purposes. Will consider all offers. C'mon gang!!!

Edited by RJ

BUMPO

Well, FWIW I completed a week of a 12-wk program, got C+, B, & A+ (Friday) grades, so I guess it's OK w/out the special lens. I dont notice a lot of change yet, but I am eating right/less & seem to have more energy.

Anyhoo, bump for those certain mag issues I'd like...

Edited by RJ

Well, FWIW I completed a week of a 12-wk program, got C+, B, & A+ (Friday) grades, so I guess it's OK w/out the special lens.

So the game does work ok without the lens? I suppose you just have to make sure you have a bit more room to get your whole body in front of the camera.

Well, FWIW I completed a week of a 12-wk program, got C+, B, & A+ (Friday) grades, so I guess it's OK w/out the special lens.

So the game does work ok without the lens? I suppose you just have to make sure you have a bit more room to get your whole body in front of the camera.

Yes, so far I just push the EyeToy (on top of TV) back to the wall as far as it can, then I stand back as far as I can. For the warmup & cool-down exercises you dont even have to be onscreen. Just for the workout minigames.

I still dont think my image is the size it should be, but AFAIC it's working OK.