IGNORED

Fire Pro Wrestling to be release for the U.S. on PS2.

Cant wait Mark! By the way i had a chance to play Drake's Fortune and i thought it was quite good but i want to know how Blue Dragon is?Looked intresting for the pics i saw of it on-line and on the back of the case.
its pretty good.plays alot like a standard,turn based rpg,which i think is awesome.im only about 11 hours into it,but so far its great.

also,im planning on putting up pics in this thread of my wccw wrestlers i have made(the last one i made is wild bill irwin)

cool......I remember Wild Bill from his WCW Jobber days LOL!

Please, lets see your CAW's sooner than later ;)

One of the coolest things about this game is how you can make up obscure guys, even guys from the indy leagues. Anyone for the Master Blasters (early Kevin Nash) or perhaps Yoshi Kwan from old WCW obscurity? Yep you can make them too.......

Wasnt Yoshi Kwan really Chris Champion?(Remember him in the tagteam....The New Breed,they were from the future,lol).

yeah the future :lol:...I forgot about that

At the risk of being off topic in this thread, here's a youtube link of Yoshi in action

Here's one of Wild Bill in a PPV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hwmm8PlPpU

Hey guys why isn't me critical working in a match? So I made Stone Cold and gave him the Stunner as his Critical finisher move.....I do the move in the ring and my opponet gets up with no problem and it doesnt say critical or anything, what am I doing wrong?

Man great game but the edit mode is such a frickin headake.

Editing ANYTHING in Fire Pro R is a headache. Just try to make your own logo... urrrgh! It's really a shame, too, because the edit mode in Fire Pro A was relatively easy to use.

Fortunately, there's a really good edit pack available online. Sign up for the Fire Pro Club, then visit this link to download the pack:

http://www.fireproclub.com/forum/viewtopic...p;sk=t&sd=a

The pack's got two hundred wrestlers and a handful of celebrities and other oddities. Let me tell you, there's nothing, NOTHING more satisfying than putting the hurt on Chuck Norris. That's for eight mind-numbing seasons of Walker: Texas Ranger, you bastard!

Just one note... you're going to need a MAX Drive to transfer the file from your computer to your Playstation 2. You'll be glad you bought one, though... the MAX Drive is a handy tool to have around for Playstation 2 power users. You can compress save files, archive them on your PC for later use, share them with friends over the Internet, or download saves from sites like GameFAQs.

How do you assign a certain move to be the Finisher or Special or Critical???

Like the Flying Elbow Drop for Macho Man.....how would I make it "more powerful" or "more special" than the normal elbow drop move that anyone can do?

Can you do that?

Meanwhile, I've got a really good Yokozuna and King Kong Bundy. Also made decent Little Mac and Piston Honda characters from Mike Tyson's Punch-Out.

Little Mac is almost dead on. :cool: