IGNORED

ATARI 30th 8in1 Carts (IN HAND & READY TO GO!)

Shawn

Got mine today.......I was playing Target Fun and I notice the bullets are not destroying the airplanes, etc.....is anybody else having the same problem?

these carts were made for collectrs, they didn't think anyone would play them. :D (just kidding) :P

Yeah, 1 player on mine does the same thing, the 2 player side works!

Rick

Got mine today.......I was playing Target Fun and I notice the bullets are not destroying the airplanes, etc.....is anybody else having the same problem?

these carts were made for collectrs, they didn't think anyone would play them. :D (just kidding) :P

Yeah, 1 player on mine does the same thing, the 2 player side works!

Rick

I'm sorry guys I used the game BIN from here at AA. I made sure all the games worked but I didn't notice Air Sea Battle had this issue cause it obviously does :(

Wow seem every body got the game but me^_^;

Waiting on the second batch of labels to come in the mail. There was a delay on the printers end. Also your getting other carts also so be patient my friend. :grin:

What is the status of the second batch of labels? I still haven't received mine yet and I was wondering if I should be expecting it soon or not. Just curious... :)

Edited by Deteacher

Wow seem every body got the game but me^_^;

Waiting on the second batch of labels to come in the mail. There was a delay on the printers end. Also your getting other carts also so be patient my friend. :grin:

What is the status of the second batch of labels? I still haven't received mine yet and I was wondering if I should be expecting it soon or not. Just curious... :)

Yours went out with the first batch. As for the labels for the other carts they just arrived today so anyone that bought a 30th cart in the last 7 or 8 days will have the cart shipped today.

Got it today! Looks great! Thank you so much for your time in putting this treasure together! :)

To answer the question about how to switch games, it's just a matter of turning the power off and on again. It seems like it's totally random as to which game comes up, so if you're looking for a particular game, just keep cycling the power until the game you want appears.

Thanks again! :)

Edited by Deteacher