IGNORED

Selling PSP!

BONK

Like it says selling a used psp in mint condition like new! Comes with charger 1 gig memory stick and box. Asking for 130$ shipped anywhere in U.S. Don't like the price? PM me with offers then.

memory stick

memstick-thumb.png

psp back

psp%20back-thumb.png

psp front

psp%20front-thumb.png

box front

psp%20box%20front-thumb.png

box back

psp%20box%20back-thumb.png

charger

chargerpic-thumb.png

Edited by BONK

What firmware and motherboard does it have? Also, does it have the stock battery or a different one? Got any demo discs?

I'm not trying to be nit picky, just that there's a lot one can't tell about a particular PSP just by looking at it from the outside.

Mine looks almost exactly like yours, but it has a Stamina Pack (2200mAh battery), a RapidGX 2.0GB memory stick, and M33 3.52-2 firmware with a TA-082 motherboard.

What firmware and motherboard does it have? Also, does it have the stock battery or a different one? Got any demo discs?

I'm not trying to be nit picky, just that there's a lot one can't tell about a particular PSP just by looking at it from the outside.

Mine looks almost exactly like yours, but it has a Stamina Pack (2200mAh battery), a RapidGX 2.0GB memory stick, and M33 3.52-2 firmware with a TA-082 motherboard.

Firmwire is 2.0 on the batt...... be honest not sure the one it came with regular 5 volt battery it came with when i got it. Don't have a demo discs got some movies can give out with it wont need em anymore. Beavis and butthead volume 1 and Tron.