IGNORED

I know there are a bunch of Star Wars fans here...

Scumdogg

I'm getting rid of like 95% of my Star Wars stuff, i have some LEGO sets up on Ebay now. Thought someone here might be interested, i know we have a lot of Star Wars fans around. :)

For some reason, my link wasn't working... So it's item #230161655161.

Edited by Scumdogg

I'm getting rid of like 95% of my Star Wars stuff, i have some LEGO sets up on Ebay now. Thought someone here might be interested, i know we have a lot of Star Wars fans around. :)

For some reason, my link wasn't working... So it's item #230161655161.

Got any vintage figs? Shoot me a PM with a list if you can please.

if you want to see what your figures are going for now in days go here: http://www.rebelscum.com/wedge/priceguide.asp

it'sa pretty good price guide for star wars figures.

Thanks for that link!! They got the Vintage stuff priced out well for both loose and CIB. The new stuff pricing is WAY off IMO though, They have alot of the variants listed at too high of a price. But hey it's all about the vintage anyway ;)

Sorry, i think Star Wars is actually about the only thing i DON'T have old trading cards for. :)

Here's a quick rundown of a few other things i'm getting rid of, in case anyone here is interested prior to them hitting Ebay. Feel free to PM me with questions or offers.

-The R2D2/C3PO Holiday Edition 2-pack from 2002, MIB. I think this is fairly hard to come by these days, not sure though.

-A gallon ziploc bag full of Jawas and various Stormtroopers, from 1995 and newer. A good army-building lot that was mistakenly left out when i sold most of my other figures. I think there's one of those anniversary or 400th figure (or whatever) Boba Fett figures in the bag too. Also loose.

-That Kabe & Muftak fan club exclusive 2 pack from several years back, still MIB.

-The Millennium Falcon and AT-AT from the mid-90's POTF line. The Falcon is complete, the AT-AT is just missing the string that hangs from the bottom. Both are in great shape.

-Loose, complete 12" Grand Moff Tarkin, Ponda Baba, IG-88, and Bossk figures.

There might be more, but that's what i can remember off the top of my head.

Sorry, i think Star Wars is actually about the only thing i DON'T have old trading cards for. :)

Here's a quick rundown of a few other things i'm getting rid of, in case anyone here is interested prior to them hitting Ebay. Feel free to PM me with questions or offers.

-The R2D2/C3PO Holiday Edition 2-pack from 2002, MIB. I think this is fairly hard to come by these days, not sure though.

-A gallon ziploc bag full of Jawas and various Stormtroopers, from 1995 and newer. A good army-building lot that was mistakenly left out when i sold most of my other figures. I think there's one of those anniversary or 400th figure (or whatever) Boba Fett figures in the bag too. Also loose.

-That Kabe & Muftak fan club exclusive 2 pack from several years back, still MIB.

-The Millennium Falcon and AT-AT from the mid-90's POTF line. The Falcon is complete, the AT-AT is just missing the string that hangs from the bottom. Both are in great shape.

-Loose, complete 12" Grand Moff Tarkin, Ponda Baba, IG-88, and Bossk figures.

There might be more, but that's what i can remember off the top of my head.

How much for the AT-AT? And does it walk,ect?

It doesn't walk on it's own, just generates a variety of movie sound effects. I don't know how much they're going for these days, does $15 sound reasonable? I'm not sure how much shipping would be, it's pretty damn big.

Another few items to add to the list:

POTF2 Darth Vader w/ Removable Helmet, on a Freeze Frame card.

Saga Collection "Bespin Duel" Darth Vader, carded.

Saga Collection "Bespin Duel" Luke Skywalker, bloody stump version, carded.

Edited by Scumdogg

It doesn't walk on it's own, just generates a variety of movie sound effects. I don't know how much they're going for these days, does $15 sound reasonable? I'm not sure how much shipping would be, it's pretty damn big.

Another few items to add to the list:

POTF2 Darth Vader w/ Removable Helmet, on a Freeze Frame card.

Saga Collection "Bespin Duel" Darth Vader, carded.

Saga Collection "Bespin Duel" Luke Skywalker, bloody stump version, carded.

Ya as long as shipping isn't retarded. Shoot me some pics to my PM if you can please. I'd like to see a pic of that lot of WarmPoopers too if you can.

Edited by Shawn Sr.