IGNORED

Got a Bally Astrocade in the mail today!

jboypacman

Well folks thats to fellow AA member RIVER i just got a Bally Astrocade in the mail today and am pretty excited.

The system is in great shape and i got a few games with it.....

Bally Pin

The Incredible Wizard

Galactic Invasion

Sea Wolf and Bombardier

Astro Battle

Clowns and Brickyard

Pirates Chase

It came with one controller so am going to have to see if i can get a few more sometime either through the marketplace or Ebay.

So far from what i have played i really like it but am going to have to get use to the unique controller on this thing.Back to move forward and forward to move back i hate that but i guess thats how it goes.

Another piece of gaming history for jboypacman! :)

Well folks thats to fellow AA member RIVER i just got a Bally Astrocade in the mail today and am pretty excited.

The system is in great shape and i got a few games with it.....

Bally Pin

The Incredible Wizard

Galactic Invasion

Sea Wolf and Bombardier

Astro Battle

Clowns and Brickyard

Pirates Chase

It came with one controller so am going to have to see if i can get a few more sometime either through the marketplace or Ebay.

So far from what i have played i really like it but am going to have to get use to the unique controller on this thing.Back to move forward and forward to move back i hate that but i guess thats how it goes.

Another piece of gaming history for jboypacman! :)

I don't know what you mean about the controller. All of mine work properly.

Be sure to grab a multi-cart... Besides any type of keyboard add-on, the only other things I'd really like right now is the original BASIC add-on. I only have the second revision with the cassette interface on the cartridge...

Well with the controller i have it works like a flight stick.If i want to move forward i have to pull back on the knob and if i want to move back i have to push the knob forward.

Is this standard or is there something wrong with my controller? Other than that i really dig the design of the controller with its "pistol grip" and knob. :)

Well with the controller i have it works like a flight stick.If i want to move forward i have to pull back on the knob and if i want to move back i have to push the knob forward.

Is this standard or is there something wrong with my controller? Other than that i really dig the design of the controller with its "pistol grip" and knob. :)

Right, it's supposed to work like a regular joystick as all of mine do. I seem to vaguely recall that if you wanted to make it work with an Atari 2600, you had to reverse the wiring for the up/down, so perhaps for some reason the controller you have has had that modification.

It is a pretty nice controller. Probably "inspired" by the Fairchild VES/Channel F design, but still different from the norm without being bad.

Ok so what is the deal with the #'s on top of the controller and why are there diffrent prices on the diffrent numbered ones at Atari2600.com?

Thanks for the link by the way and i have a controller #2. :)

Simple enough. Controller 1, 2, 3 and 4, so you can tell them apart. They are all the same except for the sticker on top. They were sold like that. Some of the early systems even came with four controllers.