IGNORED

Frog Feast is now on Jaguar Cartridge for sale!

Chaos89-dot-com

Nice job with the box! I'd love to print it out, but the dimensions seem a little large when I pull it up on photoshop. If I went to kinkos and had it printed what would the dimensions be? It said 43 inches across when I pulled it up, and even unfolded that sounds too big.

The actualy size to be printed is 11 inches by 14 inches. They will need to change the size to 11x14.

I always thought it was weird that the Jag CD boxes were slightly taller then the boxes for the Cartridges.

Nice job with the box! I'd love to print it out, but the dimensions seem a little large when I pull it up on photoshop. If I went to kinkos and had it printed what would the dimensions be? It said 43 inches across when I pulled it up, and even unfolded that sounds too big.

The actualy size to be printed is 11 inches by 14 inches. They will need to change the size to 11x14.

Cool, thanks! :)

I always thought it was weird that the Jag CD boxes were slightly taller then the boxes for the Cartridges.

True..

Besides, your box fits the cd jewel perfectly, just need to make an insert to keep the jewel case from sliding up and down. I will send this box to OlderGames and see if they will like it enough to use for Frog Feast cd-version.

Also, the cart inserts for the jaguar fit the genesis cart perfectly side to side. Just need to add a piece for the top.

I have made modifications to your box for the genesis and snes version. So I hope you don't mind if I use your box for other Frog Feast versions...

:D

I would have posted them here, but this is an atari forum. I don't know how people would react if I did that.

Of course, your name will always be on the box exactly where you put it.

There are some more projects we are working on(actually just talking about it) and we will need another box made when we decide on what to do.

Your box kicks a$$!

Yeah, when I first went to kinkos, they tried to print it out on a 11x17 sheet. It only printed like one leg of the frog in the middle.

That's when I knew they couldn't do what I want(at least at my location), so I went somewhere else.

It would be cool as hell to have a 43 inch poster of this!

True..

Besides, your box fits the cd jewel perfectly, just need to make an insert to keep the jewel case from sliding up and down. I will send this box to OlderGames and see if they will like it enough to use for Frog Feast cd-version.

Also, the cart inserts for the jaguar fit the genesis cart perfectly side to side. Just need to add a piece for the top.

I have made modifications to your box for the genesis and snes version. So I hope you don't mind if I use your box for other Frog Feast versions...

:D

I would have posted them here, but this is an atari forum. I don't know how people would react if I did that.

Of course, your name will always be on the box exactly where you put it.

There are some more projects we are working on(actually just talking about it) and we will need another box made when we decide on what to do.

Your box kicks a$$!

I don't have a problem with that, I could do the modifications myself if you'd like since I do have the raw images. PNG is a great format but it does do minor compression so it's not entirely "loss-less" as a TIFF, PSP or Photoshop file.

I don't have a problem with that, I could do the modifications myself if you'd like since I do have the raw images. PNG is a great format but it does do minor compression so it's not entirely "loss-less" as a TIFF, PSP or Photoshop file.

Hi, in fact I supposed that the PNG-24 was a loosless compression method. I am wrong ? but it's true that TIFF or others are better for image editing

Hi, in fact I supposed that the PNG-24 was a loosless compression method. I am wrong ? but it's true that TIFF or others are better for image editing

TIFF are high resolution, so are the Photoshop and PaintShopPro formats so theres alot more information to work with plus they don't compress everytime you save them. PNG does compress when you save it, just alot less compression (why I like using it for web images, better picture and a decent file size ;) )

TIFF are high resolution, so are the Photoshop and PaintShopPro formats so theres alot more information to work with plus they don't compress everytime you save them. PNG does compress when you save it, just alot less compression (why I like using it for web images, better picture and a decent file size ;) )

I've try to understand this after my post and ... of course you've right, even with a looseless compression method we still miss some pic informations. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, PNG is nearly the same than a TIFF with a LZW compression (but without the CMYK support). (and better than a TGA with a RLE compression)

PNG does compress when you save it, just alot less compression (why I like using it for web images, better picture and a decent file size ;) )
PNGs use lossless compression, so they don't destroy any information from the original image, they just make the file size smaller. They're also able to store high resolution images, like TIFF file can.

I suppose your graphics editing program is configured to automatically reduce the resolution when you export a PNG file.