IGNORED

Damn scary...

jetset

I haven't sold in a while, so when I get this every now and then;

post-997-1188777819_thumb.jpg

I don't think much of it...but if I were an inexperienced seller, I might just unknowingly click the "respond here", be transported to this page;

post-997-1188777831_thumb.jpg

And be dumb enough to sign in with my user ID and PW. Hell as it was, KNOWING I haven't sold anything in months, I still did a double take and had to think about it for a second..."who did I forget to ship something to?"

Yep if you hover the mouse over the link or when you press it and get to the page where it is asking for your login info, check the URL. That's how you know if it is a hi jack attempt or not. Not sure if you know what this is, but it is a hi jack attempt to get your user ID and password. The scammer will then start listing high ticket items under your account for too good to be true priced items. Then he will email the buyers to have them pay for those items directly to him. Then when the buyers never get their items guess who they will contact and open claims with? Be careful people!

Edited by tjlazah

• 2 weeks later...