IGNORED

My Lynx Flash Card / What do you think?

Lynxman

I've got to make a trip to Oklahoma in a few weeks... and will be making a purchase for someone (Carl).

Ooooo! How delightfully intriguing, Eric! :D

Will this (eventually) be something that benefits all of us Lynx fans, by any chance?

Cheers,

Smeg

I've got to make a trip to Oklahoma in a few weeks... and will be making a purchase for someone (Carl).

Ooooo! How delightfully intriguing, Eric! :D

Will this (eventually) be something that benefits all of us Lynx fans, by any chance?

Cheers,

Smeg

Nope... something completely different. :) Just trying to spread a bit of joy! :)

Hello all,

the packing is ready. Now i am waiting for the manual.

The 1st and 2nd lot will be delivered at the same time.

I am sorry for so many delay. But the workload in my job is very high and there are to many days with 10-14h of work.

But now, please enjoy the pic! :cool:

Kind Regards

Lynxman

post-12435-1241165825_thumb.jpg

Hello all,

the packing is ready. Now i am waiting for the manual.

The 1st and 2nd lot will be delivered at the same time.

I am sorry for so many delay. But the workload in my job is very high and there are to many days with 10-14h of work.

But now, please enjoy the pic! :cool:

Kind Regards

Lynxman

Oh wow this is exciting. I mean they look awesome.

The last time I remember seeing a picture that awesome was when they had all the copies of Battlesphere all stacked up before selling. :D

So how far out is this? I have a few things available to buy in the Jaguar world. Seeing if this will be available in the next week, two weeks, etc.

Will help me choose my battles.

I am still waiting for the manual.

I hope i ship out latest end of may. But i have give all of you so many times a shipping date and nothing happens.

I know it is not funny to wait. And i Know it is not funny to wait if you know there is only a tiny detail what have to be fixed.

I am very sorry about the delay. But the FlashCards are now all soldered. So i can ship out 1st and 2nd run at the same time.

BTW: if anyone orders now, he is on the 3rd list. But first i will ship out the 1st and 2nd banch and after this, i order new material.

Thank you all for your understanding.

And again, i am very sorry about the long delay.

Kind Regards

Lynxman

And by ordering you mean just saying "I will buy one when they come available."

End of May is more than fine with me. This pay period is going to Mad Bodies on the Jaguar (and previous was the Skunkboard.)

A great time to be in the Atari scene is all I can say. :) Maybe better than the actual time Atari was really around. :P

A great time to be in the Atari scene is all I can say. :) Maybe better than the actual time Atari was really around. :P

If only 10% of the FlashCard User make a Demo like Lynx Reloaded or a Game like Lynxopoly (was made with Alpha- and Beta-Prototype of the FlashCard), it will be really a great time!

Hi all,

Subscribed to the forum to post that I'm definitely interested in getting this flashcart :) I'd love to get a cart for my lynx, so put me on the waiting list if there is any one here. I'm also PMing lynxman to be added (as I saw in previous posts).

I can't wait for this thing to come out! :D I hope it does lead to more homebrew development on the lynx, I would definitely love to see an RPG on the system sometime.

yea i think thats the best point in a flash card, is that it'll open up more opportunities for easier development.

Hot really, as its much easier to do development with the handy emulator.

The flashcart starts getting useful if you do things the emulator cannot do correctly.

Like testing sound, graphix/contrast, comlynx and the 1% hardware features which are not implemented correctly in the emulation. Firing up th emulation is much faster than flashing, as you always have to switch off and on the lynx, plug unplug cable, etc.

For 95% of the game development phase I use the emulations, only the finetuning i do with the flashcards and/or BLL comlynx interface.

Dont get me wrong, it is really avery nice thing of hardware and i like it! But from the "it will attract more developers" point of view, I (sadly) do not share your opinion... at least it will not "break borders" which developer might have prevented in doing somethig for the lynx!

apart from that ... well ...

Its always nice to see it on the real machine anyway. in that sence it is really nice to have a flashcard where you can show things around. and it does much more fun to testplay on the real hardware that in the emulation.

So, from the fun point of view its a big improvement! And in that sence it could attrackt more ppl!

Edited by sage

Good News everyone!

I got the translation of the manual. Now i have to add some little things and i need to produce it.

Please wait a little bit more time.

Ever day i see the packages when i wake up and when i go to bed and always it pushing me. ;)

I hope that the time of delay will end at end of June.

Sorry for the long waiting time!

Kind Regards

Lynxman

So Eric, did you get your Flash cart already? I'm not sure but in the EotB thread it kinda sounded like you did.

Lynxman: Did I miss something, thought I was on the list but hadn't been told anything about payment yet that I recall (I am getting old though) I don't mind waiting, but please be sure to let me know when it is time, since I really want this. It's the reason I completed my Retail boxed collection.

Thanks,

AX