IGNORED

Would'nt it be cool....

Gorf

show me any positive or useful purpose for posting that sanppy uncalled for remark? Please?

If I may comment as an unbiased 3rd person.

....it (comment) didn't read as something so virial that needed to be blown this far out of proportion and this thread would not have degenerated to what it is now if we'de stop feeding it in an attempt to prove something and get the last word in....

:P

amen.

someone give gorf a drink please...

Someone please give phuzaxeman some mushrooms or something so he can

enjoy the sureal side of life for once! Sheesh! :roll:

...I was only making references to past threds here along with this to point out

what appears to be a pattern with you...that's all.

ok...sure....everyone can see how you make your points. those things you brought up (recording equipment? huh?) have no relevence to this original thread. relax and keep to the point. you're sounding desperate....

Edited by phuzaxeman

relevence to this original thread. relax and keep to the point. you're sounding despera

You original remark was what is irrelevant. Desperate? I thinkyou are quiet delusional.

If you only actually paid attention to what you are doing... I explianed why I brought

up the other stuff. Open your eyes next time you read.

Back on track....LOL..... I used to work at Cinematronix when they were building Star Castles and Rip Off. I worked on assembling and soldering the controller decks and on the line adjusting the power supplies and CRT's so the vector graphics lined up properly. This was in 1980 and I was 19. It was a fun place to work as they had a game room with tons of arcade games to play during breaks and lunch.

Back on track....LOL..... I used to work at Cinematronix when they were building Star Castles and Rip Off. I worked on assembling and soldering the controller decks and on the line adjusting the power supplies and CRT's so the vector graphics lined up properly. This was in 1980 and I was 19. It was a fun place to work as they had a game room with tons of arcade games to play during breaks and lunch.

It would be cool to see someone do something with those titles. I think the biggest fault of a lot of games

today is some are just more complex than they need be. I think the key to the sucess of those old classic

were their simple yet addictive gameplay. Why does everything have to be military simulation quality to

be fun for goodness sake? I can see wanting todays graphics and sound but why leave behind the simple

things?

Btw, do you know who owns those Cinematronix titles?

Since we are imagining possibilities, I'll bring up, once again, my preference for Adventure 2000 or Adventure 3D (in keeping with

the type titles used for updates to classic games on Jaguar).

goldcastle_sm.jpg

It'd look something like that. But without the FPS stuff. Again, plop a Link or Mario style Gouraud shaded polygon character as the

main character of the game. Give it huge doses of action/adventure gameplay that the original Adventure practically invented for

the home console market. Viola! Killer app.

In addition, one could take the same exact engine used for Adventure 2000, modify it and develop Haunted House 2000/3D.

s_Adventure_6.png

Haunted_house_atari_2600.JPG

Because we all know both would kick ass in "3D".

relevence to this original thread. relax and keep to the point. you're sounding despera

You original remark was what is irrelevant. Desperate? I thinkyou are quiet delusional.

If you only actually paid attention to what you are doing... I explianed why I brought

up the other stuff. Open your eyes next time you read.

yes desperate. you bring some points that have nothing to do with this thread (n64, recording, etc). since when does someone have to be personally attacked (name calling) because i have a different attitude toward the idea of those never released games?

how about you open your eyes and see that not everyone sees the way you do and leave that be.

because i have a different attitude toward the idea of those never released games?

how about you open your eyes and see that not everyone sees the way you do and leave that be.

Ok, now I'm starting to get annoyed at your ramblings and apparent continued misinturpretation of this thread. Let me ask, would you piss in a "Fantasy Football League" thread too using the same "logic"? :roll:

because i have a different attitude toward the idea of those never released games?

Ok, now I'm starting to get annoyed at your ramblings and apparent continued misinturpretation of this thread. Let me ask, would you piss in a "Fantasy Football League" thread too using the same "logic"? :roll:

word

fantasy is not about debate anyway. It's not about right or wrong....it's fantasy.

Edited by Gorf